Chapter 53.

" Wake up,baby." Joe said. "We gotta pack for our flight."

" I don't want to go." I groaned. "Me neither,but tour starts tonight,baby." "Ugh,fine." I got up and put on my pajamas and pulled my hair in a messy bun. and started packing.

"I love when your hair is in a messy bun." He smiled. I threw a pillow at him and smiled." I feel the love,Joseph. You know this means we can't make love for a while now." I told him with a smirk.

"Why can't we?" He smirked. "I'm not having it on a tour bus." I said. "Why,it's fun." He said.

"Joseph!" I threw a pillow at him as he laughed.

••••••••••••••

"Flight to Los Angeles as now landed,abort the plane please." The lady said.

Joe and I got off and got our luggage and I waved to the paparazzi who were waiting for our arrival.

Joe took my hand as we walked to his car.

He opened the door for me and I smiled at him and got in.

"I already miss Las Vegas!! :( BUT JONAS BROTHERS TOUR HERE WE COME. #ImNotTired"

I tweeted.

We drove home. "Hey,I'm going to pack..again then I'm going out." I said. "Okay.we leave at 7:30." He told me.

"Alrighty." He said.

We got home and started packing again.

"Hey Oliver,I miss you." Oliver jumped on the bed wagging his tail. I layed on the bed and pick him up and he gave me face kisses. "I'm not kissing that face for awhile." Joe said as I giggle.

"I know you're lieing. You can't resist this cute face." I said. "Yeah,with Dog saliva." He said.

"You're lost." I said. "How?" He questioned. "Cuz Winston kisses my face too." I smirked. "That bitch." He cursed.

"He's a male dog,Joe." I giggled.  He glared at me and I smiled at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He places his hands on my waist,kissing back.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "I knew you couldn't resist." I smirked. "Oh shut up,you got onto me." He said. "You had a choice to pull away." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I'm going to go do my errand.Be back soon,baby." I smiled."Love you!" I said then I got in my Mercedes and drove to the salon to color my hair.

Joe's POV.

"Hey bro." Kevin walked in with Danielle. "Hey guys!" I smiled.

"Demi went out,so she's not here.." I told them. "How was the honeymoon?" Danielle asked.

"It was...awesome." I smirked. "Alright!" Kevin and I did out guy handshake. "You guys are discusting. Marriage isn't all bout the sex.." Danielle said.

"We know." Kevin and I both said. " But it's a way to tell our wives how much we love them." I smirked.

"True that bro." Kevin knuckle punched me. "Anyways,we're all packed,we're just waiting on Demi. Can I get ya'll a drink,snack?" I asked.

"I'll have a water." Danielle said as she sat down on the couch. "I'll have the same." Kevin said. "Alright." I said and went to the kitchen to make me a sandwhich.

I handed them their water as they thanked me."No problem." I said and layed back in the recliner eating my sandwhich while the dogs jump on me looking at me,begging for a piece. "Ugh." I said.

"Oliver down,Winston down!" I instructed.

Demi walks in. "Woo,look theres a Blondie in your house." Danielle smiled.

Demi looked upset. I put my plate down and got up and went to her. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She started crying on my chest. "Baby?..." I asked. "They..were...playing..my song at the salon..and..and..this guy said I was no good and I told him off and he got and heated up and he said I'm not good because I'm married to you and shit like this,it's stupid,but it really hurt my feelings." She said.

"Aw baby. Don't listen to him. He's just a hater. People love and adore you,Dems. I love you." I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

"Thank you baby." She said as she sighed and kept her head on my chest.