Chapter 9.

"Good Luck!"I said as I pecked Joe's lips. He was fixing to go on stage."Thanks,babe!" He smiled at me ."Time to get on stage,bros!" Big Rob saids."See ya soon!" Joe said and runs on stage."HELLO LOS ANGELES!!"  They all yelled to the crowd.The instruments started playing the sound of Hello Beautiful,then the boys start singing. Their voices sing in perfect harmony..I see Joe's smiling to ear to ear..which makes me so proud. His fans make him soo happy!

"Please welcome our good friend,Demi Lovato" Joe told the crowd. What?! He didn't tell me to sing! I look  like shit. I was wearing a rband shirt and some ripped up jeans,with converses! I look at him from backstage,but he just looks at me like,'come on!' Joe I swear,I'm going to kill you. So I walk on stage,I wave to the crowd with a fake smile.

I tell the band members the beat to the song.What did I do to deserve this? Tell me the truth and don't lie You're pretty good at that but, no not this time. You walk around like you run the world,Running your mouth, and talking about me now,They think that you're the perfect girl,There gonna see everything so get back" 

 I sang that song with all my heart. Surpisingly, the crowd was cheering me on. It made me feel...more alive,I suppose. I wrote that song when I was in middle school and it's about this girl who use to bully me.. I look at Joe from backstage and he was smiling at me proudly and clapping. I smile then wave at the crowd,then I walk backstage. " You know I still hate you for doing that,right?" I said to Joe. Joe gave me a laugh," Whatever,did you enjoy it? It seems like you enjoyed it."

"I did enjoy it." I admit,"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"No problem." He smiled back then he places his soft lips on mine.

Suddenly Miley comes and interupts us. Like omg,really chick!? "Joe.." She said.Joe pulls away and looks at Miley,"Yes Miles" He asked. " Nick needs you in his dressing room." She responded. "Okay,be right back,babe." He kissed my cheek and walked out."You're good,Lovato." She said."I'm good?.." I said confused. "You're good..your voice..you're a good singer.That's a good song." she said. I couldn't help but to smile."Wow,thanks!" I said." No problem,but don't expect me to be nice to you from now on." She  said and then she walks away.

What the hell?.."Um...okay? " I said."Back,baby! Miss me!" Joe said with a smile."What did Nick want?"