Chapter 16.

I layed on the couch,thinking. "Ugh" I blurted out. I turned on the tv to E! news."We got the scoop on Ashley and Joe Jonas. Do we hear wedding bells?!" Guiliana said."I got the scoop of who doesn't give a crap." It might seem like I'm jealous..it's because I am,I mean,I loved Joe.

If he thinks he can move on..I should too. I get up from the couch and fix my hair and I rush to my car and drive to my friend's house.

Joe's POV.

I get on the tour bus with Ashley,but all I could think is what Demi told me earlier today."Is something wrong?" Ashley asked.

I look at her,"No. Everything is perfect." I kissed her forehead,she smiled."Good,it's just you've been quiet today.."

"Well,I'm fine.." I lied again to her." Yay,now we can make out!" She said as she started kissing my neck...which I like."Now you won't." Nick and Kevin interupted.

"Er.What?" I said."We need to talk." they said."Um okay..talk." "Without Ashley." they said.

"Oh okay..I'll be in our bunk,Joey." she said as she kissed my cheek and walked off.

"Okay,you guys owe me tons. What are we talking about?" I asked."About this." They said as they turned on the tv showing Demi and I's fight we had today."Oh no.."

"Dude,what the hell!?! You broke up with her because of that!?!" Kevin said."I didn't know what to do!! I was left confused. Why didn't she tell me!?!" I yelled.

"Because maybe she thought you would left her like you DID." Nick said." I won't be talking,Nicholas,you thought she was weird." I glared at him.

"Yeah,but now I realized she is such a better girlfriend! Ashley is a slut." Nick said."Stop it! You're jealous! You're always hating on everygirl I date! I'm 19 fucking years old! I can date whoever I want!" I yelled.

"Even when the girl is 3 years older then you!?" Kevin confessed. "Now that's a lie.." I said.

"Really Joseph,really?" Nick said." I'm done." I said and walked to my bunk.

Demi's POV.

45 minutes later,Wilmer and I were making out of his couch. It didn't start like that tho,I asked him on a date and then he just pulled me for a kissed,like Joe did..,anyways,now we ended up on couch..making out!

I guess this means we're a couple.