Chapter 50.

"Good morning,beautiful." Joe woke me up. "Good morning handsome."  I said as I looked at my ring finger and saw the marriage ring,it did happened. I couldn't help but to smile.

Joe started to kiss my neck. I smirked and threw the cover over us for round two.

☼☼☼☼

We were finally done,so I slipped Joe's shirt on and went and sat on the couch,I turned on the tv and it instantly was on E! news.

"Did the Skyscraper singer and the Jonas brother head to the chapel?" Guiliana said."We'll tell you after the break.

"Shitt.." I said. "They found out,didn't they?" Joe said as he slipped on his shirt.

"Maybe.." I said.

"We're back. Did Jemi head to the chapel and made it final? This is so true. The reps say that Demi and Joe headed to Las Vegas and married there,where Joe surpised his lovely newly wedded wife with their family and close friends. It was all gorgeous to the dress,the reception,to the party. Friends and family made speeches to the lovely couple. We're glad to hear that." Guilana said.

"Well...screw reps." Joe said as I giggled. "True dat!" I said as he laughed. " You hungry?" He asked me I looked at him like he was crazy. "Okay.Okay! what do you want?" He asked.

"Pancakes!" I smiled. "Alright." He heads to the kitchen.

"It's true,guys. I guess I can't deny it. You Lovatics are like family. Yes,@joejons and I are married. Please send us sweet tweets. I'm in a very happy place right now. :) ♡"  I tweeted to my fans.

☼☼☼☼

"Here's your pancakes,babe." He put the plate on the table. I got up and sat down and saw that the pancakes were shaped into a heart,I smiled." Aw." I said as I started eating my pancakes.

He wraps his arms around me from behind and layed his chin on my shoulder."How are they?" He asked.

"Delicious,as always." I smiled as he laughed. "I say we explore Las Vegas,today." He said.

"I say sure." I smiled as I noticed his married ring on his left hand. "Mr.Jonas,I see you are married." I teased.

"I married this wonderful girl named,Demi Lovato--Well,not Demi Lovato-Jonas." He pecked my neck. I smiled at him."Hey,that's me!" I smiled cheesy.

"Hell yeah,baby." He smiled as he walked off ans got into the shower.

I got up and put my plate away and got ready. I put on some garaffe leggings,a black leather skirt with a band shirt and a flowery jacket with some leather heel boots and a black fedora hat.

Joe comes out wearing a blue and white plaid button down shirt and some dark jeans and some black shoes. "You ready,beautiful?" He asked. "Yes." I smiled as I got off the couch and took his hand and we both walked out.

We got into the taxi and we drove somewhere randomly.

I layed my head on his shoulder as he played with my red hair. " You make me the happiest guy.." He said.

I smiled. I never had a love like this.

I kissed him softly. We didn't say anything,but there were a permanent smile on my face.