Chapter 2.[Bowling Night Fun]

• Dedicated to To My Recent Fans<3

Demi's POV.

I got an hour until Joe comes and picks me up. I am still looking through my closet to what to wear.I decided what to wear now since it's just bowling.I picked out a plain white short sleeve shirt that will go with a button down red plaid shirt,that I leave unbutton with some black jeans.I put on some matching sandals and I put on some bracelet to cover up my cuts and put some makeup on my face,and finally I straighten my black soft hair. By the time I got dressed and ready it was 7:58. Two minutes until he gets there..unless there is traffic and it makes him late.

Joe's POV.

I put on a black tank top and some dark jeans with black converses and I fix my hair. Lookin' good Joe,haha. I look at my clock,7:50. shit,I don't wanna be late. 

I jump into my Mercedes Benz G Class and I drive to her house. I am excited about tonight!

..

I open the car door for her."Here you go." I said with a grin. "Thanks."She saids as she got in. I could tell there were nervousness in the air. I hop into my car,and start to drive to the bowling alley."Oh by the way,my brother and his girlfriend are coming." I said."Oh..if you don't mind me for asking,why?" She questioned. I couldn't help but to laugh."Because he found out I was going bowling and he wanted to go,so I had no choice but to tell him.Plus it'll make it less of a date." She laughed a bit."So it was a date?" "No,it was just as friends,I swear." She laughed again."Oh...okay."

Demi's POV.

I laugh a bit."So it was a date?"I asked "No,it was just as friends,I swear."Joe surrendered.I laugh again."Oh...okay." I said,not believing him."You look good by the way." He said as I glanced at my checking me out quickly. "Yeah right,I just threw this on." I spilled."Demi,I'm telling the truth,you look good." He glanced at me with a smile."Okay,fine." I said not believing just agreeing to shut him up.

...

We finally got to the bowling alley. Joe opens my door for me and I get out.We start walking inside."Mind me asking,but how the hell can you afford a Mercedes Benz?!" I felt embarassed asking that now. Joe laughed."Well..promise..don't tell anyone?" I look at him,then his muscles..Damn,he has a good set of muscles! Woah,my bad."I promise?" I said confused."I stole it." He looked at me seriously. I look at him..shocked."What!? You stole a car!?"  He laughed again."I'm just kidding! I bought the car,because I had enough money...because my brothers and I are in a band...you know the Jonas Brothers?" He asked. I laugh,"Wow I hate you." I joke."Oh yeah,the Jon--Oh my gosh,you're Joe Jonas! I didn't notice you! You cut your hair." "Yeah,it gotten to long and bushy,I wanted it short." He said.

We enter the bowling alley,we get out bowling shoes from the lady behind the desk,then  I get my ball that was right then me.

Joe's POV

I get my ball out of the shelf,then I go to Demi,who was just standing there with her ball looking for me."You ready?" I asked."I'm ready then Spongebob!" she joked. I take her to our spot and I place our bowling ball on the machine thing.I sit down and put on my bowling shoes,while she put the name in the computer-type-of-thing."So where is your brother and his girlfriend?" she asked."They should be coming." I look at the scoreboard and laugh."What are you laughing at,Joe?" she wondered."My name is spelled,J-o-e." I said. She looks down with embarassment."Oh..I knew that.." She said while she changed his name to the right spelling. "Now we just gotta wait on them." she said. 

Demi's POV.

Suddenly I see this five foot six,curly hair boy coming to us with his cute brunette woman with him."Aye bro!" He saids while giving Joe a brotherly hug then their weird handshake. I just stand there awkwardly. I look at the girl,I figure I should just get the nerve to introduce myself. I stick my hand out to her with a smile,"Hello,I'm Demi Lovato,Joe's friend." The girl gave me a cute smile and shook my hand,"It's nice to meet you! I'm Nick's girlfriend,Miley Cyrus." she said."It's nice to meet you too!" I smile. Joe comes to me."Hey Demi,I want you to meet my brother,this is Nick Jonas,and Nick,this is my friend Demi Lovato." Joe saids. I give Nick a little wave,"It's nice to Meet you Nick." "It's nice to meet you too,Demi." Nick said." Let's start bowling!"Joe saids and I gave out a little giggle. we started bowling..Let's just say..we bowled the night away!