Chapter 41.

"Wake up,Sleepyhead." Joe said as he put some food on my side table.

"Is that food?" I said with a smile. "Yes,just for my princess." He said as he pecked my forehead.

I started eating."I got the day all planned out." He said as he fixed his shirt. "Please tell."  I said.

"It's a surpised." He smiled.

I glare at him."Then you shouldn't of that what you said, Joseph." I told him. He gets real close to my face. "Well..what did I say?" He smirked.

I pushed him away playfully." I got the day all planned out." I mocked. "Hey!" He said with a smile,then he tickled me. "Tickle monster!" He said.

He acts like we're 3 sometimes,aha. I scream,which gets Oliver woken. "Stop it!!" I said,but he kept going. I'm laughing nonstop."Okay...okay..I'll go get ready." I pulled away  and got up from my butt and headed to the bathroom.

"Look at that ass." He said outloud,which I couldn't help but to laugh. I shook my butt at him then I shut the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

"God,you're a teaser,Demetria." Joe said as he grabbed my cleaned plate and went to put it in the dishwasher.

|||||

"Don't peak." He said as he lead me to an unknown place where he told me to close my eyes and all I had to do is to trust him.

"Joe,I'm going to kill you,I swear." I said as I heard him laugh.

"Take a peak." He said with a smile. I opened my big brown eyes. There stood a big beautiful white brick house. "Joe,don't tell me..." I said.

"Yes..this is our house." Joe said with a smile. "OMG,JOE!!" I yelled. He chuckled. "Love it?" Joe said.

"YOU CRAZY!??!!? I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!! HOW COULD YOU AFFORD THIS!?!" I said,excitingly.

"Uh..Dems,I'm a Jonas Brother,remember. 3 records sold. 3 golden platiums?.." Joe said.

"Right..Joe,babe..I love this house..I love you!" I said as I pecked his cheek.

"Go inside." He told me with a smile.

I turned the knob and went inside,my mouth instantly droppped. "OH...MY...GOD." I said as Joe laughed.

I ran and explored everyroom,every room was a dream come true. Definitely he and she sinks in the bedroom bathroom and our HUGE walk in closet. It's a dream come true!

"You like it?" Joe smiled. "I love it." I told him as I walk towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck." I believe someone is going to get lucky tonight." I said with a grin and pecked his lips.

"Mmm." He groaned with a smile." I gotta ask what you're doing for Christmas??" He said.

"I'm going to Texas with my family to have dinner with the rest of my family." I said as I kissed his neck."Why?" I asked,still continuing kissing on his neck.

"I was going to ask you to come with me to meet all of my family..but I see you're busy,so it's okay." He said as he stroked my back.

"Sorry,baby." I said. "Mmm,babe.." He said as he laid me on our new bed.

"Woah,mister,I said tonight,not right now."  I said with a giggle and got off. "Damn." He said.

"Let's go get something to eat." I said and we did.

-------

I put a picture of their house in this chapter,so you can get a visual image :)