Chapter 31.

Joe's POV.

"Nick..Kevin.." I said. "Joe." They both said like in perfect harmony."I'm engaged." I told them and they just stare at me like they prepared for me to say 'just kidding' at some point.

"Guys?" I said worringly. 

Demi went out shopping with Selena,and I'm sure Demi told her and she acted absolutely chill bout this.

"You're kidding right?" Kevin asked. "Nope.." I replied.

"Dude,you're 20 years old!" Kevin bickered. "Nah,I do not know how I am,Kevin! Thank you!" I said sarcasticly. "Kevin is right,you are young." Nick said.

"I know..I mean,we're not gonna get married right away..We'll wait a few years. It's like a promise ring that we'll last forever." I said.

"Do the paparazzi know that?" Kevin asked. "I don't give a fuck about them. Demi's carrying my baby!" I said.

"I understand dude." Nick said. "Thanks." I said. "I don't see why you need to marry her..You're living with her just about and you guys already had banged for I don't know how much." Kevin said. 

"Maybe marriage isn't all about sex,Kevin. Maybe it's about the commitment." I glared at him."How do you know..she's the one?.." Kevin asked.

"I love her,Kevin. Without her, I couldn't live. I know I made a mistake one time,but now she's having my baby. Just accept it." I said.

"How can I?! My younger brother is going to wreck up his life by marrying a girl he only day for alteast 6 months. And one day see a divorce coming." Kevin said.

"Well how is your marriage doing?" I remarked and slammed the door behind me.

I thought my brothers would understand. Boy,was I wrong.

Demi's POV.

"Ooh,how bout this outfit? Super cute huh? I asked Selena for her opinion holdng the cool maternity shirt up to me,that's when she notice my sparkly diamond ring.

"Oh my god,what's that?!" She said as she grabbed my hand like it was on fire or something. I gave her a small grin.

"He proposed?" Selena asked."Yes!" I smiled wide. "AHHH!!!" She screamed and hugged me. I couldn't help but to laugh. "How big is it?" She asked. "It's a 5 karat diamond ring." I smiled. "Wow!" She said.

"A Jonas knows how to bargin." She added. "Yeah,I know." I said. "Any plans?" She asked.

"We're waiting until we get a little bit older..so he saids its a promise ring for together forever." I said with a smile.

"Why can't I have a boyfriend like that?!" She said. I shrugged and smiled.

Suddenly I felt something."I gotta pee." I rushed to the bathroom.  "SELENA!!!" I screamed.

She comes running to me,"Demi,which stall  are you in?!!" She starts to panic. "Call 911! I'm bleeding down there!" I yelled. She did what I commanded.

--------

"I'm here!!" Joe runs in,out of breath. "Don't worry,Jonas. The doctor haven't came in for the results." Selena told him. 

"Demi,babe,you okay?" He asked me while pushing my hair back from my face. "Yeah..I hope the baby is okay.." I said. "I bet he or she is just fine." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Hello Miss Lovato,Hello Mr.Jonas." The doctor came in with his clipboard. "What's the news,doctor?.." I asked.

He sighed and said,"Demi...you had a miscarriage...you lost the baby.." He told me. "I'm sorry...I'll give you some time..then I'll come back to tell you the procedure." he said then walked out.

I start crying and screamed.

"Babe..it's going to be okay." Joe tried to confront me. I grabbed onto him and cried on his shoulder.