Chapter 23.

"Good Job,Demi!" my manager said."Thanks" I said as I headed into my dressing room."Demi.." someone said."Whaa-" I turned around and stopped when I found out who it was. "What are you doing here?!! Who let you in!?" I said.

"People,look Demi..I'm sorry what I said in 7th grade..I was stupid.." Josh said.

I glared at him."You gave me body issues and all you say is 'I'm sorry'?!" I said back."Hey,we're 19 years old,you can't still be mad at me! I know I was your first love." He said . I want to hit him so bad.

"You were,but too bad I found someone else who loves me for me and actually calls me beautiful." "That gay Jonas boy? Really?! You think he loves you,I bet he told all his girlfriends that." 

"You take that back,Joshua!" I yelled."No,you know I am right. You still love me!" "No,I don't! I hate you!" "Don't lie to me,Demetria!" he yelled back.

"I hate you! I hate what you made me become,I hate what you told me."I yelled to him. "If this gay jonas boy loves you,where the hell is he?!"

"He couldn't come on tour with me! He loves me!" I continue to yell at him."How can you still believe him,he could be banging some girl at his house right now."

"Security!!" I yelled. "You're calling them,cause you know I'm right." Josh smirked. "No. I am calling them to get you the fuck out." I remarked."SECURITY!" I screamed. the security comes out and carries Josh out.

I sigh,I flop onto my couch,wiping my tears. "Knock,knock!" some guy knocks on the door."What's wrong?.." I look up,I get up."JOE!" I run to him and give him a big hug,crying on his chest.

"What's wrong babe?.." He said worriedly."Josh came..." I told him. He strokes my back softly."What did he say?! Imma kill him." Joe said.

"He thinks I still love him,but I don't,cause I told him I love you and he kept saying you'll be cheating on me and that you say 'i love you' to all your girlfriends and that you might be banging some girl right now." I got the words out while tears are coming from my eyes.

"Demi..babe..don't listen to him..he's a dick...I truely love you,only you.The only girl I'll be banging when she gets home is you." He said. I smile at him."I love you,baby. What are you doing here tho?" I asked him.

"I cleared my schedule..I can go on tour,not perform,but be with you for about 10 concerts." He said with a smile.

"Yay!"I said as I pecks his lips."Don't worry about Josh anymore. I am the one who loves you and I'll protect you." he told me.

I smile. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest.