Chapter 38.

knock,knock. Miley and Nick walked into our suite."Demi? Joe?" they both asked.

"Shit.." Joe mumbled  under his breath. "One minute!" I yelled.

We both got up and put our clothes back on in a rush,then we rushed out. "Hey guys."Joe said.

"Woah,what happened!?" Miley said,talking about his black swollen eye.

"Some guy was hitting on Demi,and she kept telling him to go away,but he still wouldn't. So I told him to go away and he touched Demi sexually,so I pushed him..and he punched me in the eye." Joe told them.

"Wow..Do you need ice?" Nick asked. "No,Demi took care of it." He said.

"How nice." Miley said with a smile.

I smiled."Trying to help my boo." I smiled at Joe.

"Hey Dems,I was wondering if you would like to go shopping and go out to dinner with me..you know to get to know each other more. And the boys could just hang out." Miley asked.

"Sure,I'd love to!"  I smiled at her,accepting that she changed.

--

"We're off,guys!" Miley said as she pecked Nick's lips. "You ladies behave now." Joe smirked.

"Okay,dad." I giggled as I kissed his lips.

He pulls away from me."That's illegal,you know. Kissing your own father,ew." Joe joked.

I hit him playfully."Bye weirdo. Bye Nick."  I said as Miley and I walked out.

"I say we eat first." Miley suggested.

"I say I agree." I giggled.

"I hear Bull & Bear steakhouse is good." Miley said.

"Okay,let's go."

We both got into a taxi.

We finally got to the steakhouse,we walked inside and got a booth.

"So that Selena girl is your best friend?" Miley asked.

"Yeah,her and Marissa Callahan." I said.

"Oh that's cool. Denika is my best friend." Miley said.

"Oh..That;s cool. Can I ask you a question?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said.

"Well..um...you were soo mean to me..in the beginning..and something changed?" I said.

"Oh..well I watch your concerts on Youtube..and I found you a cool chick." She confessed.

I smiled at her."Oh,well you're a cool chick."

"Thank you,Dems."

We might turn out to be good friends.

"Have you guys picked a date yet?" Miley asked,looking at my engagement ring.

"Um..no..I mean we're not getting married right away..I'm 19 years old..and He's 20." I said.

"Hopefully,he can wait that long..Guys usually want to get married right away.." Miley said.

I looked down,what if she is right..