Chapter 40.

"Orlando,you've been great!" I tweeted. We all got into the plane and we flew back to Los Angeles.

Miley and I shared headphones."REMEMBER ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU AND I DID FIRST! NOW YOU'RE DOING THEM WITH HER!" I sang.

"Can you gals shut up!?" Joe said. I ran my hand up his leg,giving him chills. Miley and I were dancing.

"I WANT YOU BACK,UH!" We sang again.

Miley and I got closer in the past few days. We both started laughing.

-----

We finally landed in LA. "Well,I had a great time with you guys,this weekend." I told Nick and Miley.

"We did too. Text me whenever you want to hang,Dems." Miley said. "Kay." I said back and we all left.

I get to my house."You wanna spend the night?" I asked Joe.

"Me!?" He said.  I look at him weird."No,your coat."  I said sarcastically.

"Hahaha. I'm not wearing a coat." He said. " I meant you,Joseph!" I said with a giggle.

He gasps."I'm honored." He said. I just stare at him."You're soo weird." I said then I threw a pillow at him.

"You shouldn't of done that,Demetria." He said and he came after me.

I screamed with a laugh. "No!!" I said and ran downstairs and he chased me down.

I continue laughing. "Please,Joseph!!" I screamed. "Never!" He said.

I continue running,while he continues chasing me.

I fake fall onto the ground. "Ouch! Ow!" I whined. "Oh shit,are you okay!?!" He said worriedly.

"I don't know...Imy foot,it hurts.." I said,trying not to laugh. He helps me up." I'm so sorry.."He said.

I got some whip cream out and I sprayed him."HA! Gottcha,Jonas!" I said as I dropped the bottle and ran.

"Lovato!" He said as he grabbed the can and he went around the corner and sprayed me.

I screamed. "GOT YOU!." He yelled. I started laughing.

Then he kissed me. As we kept kissing..something went into my mouth..it was his tounge. I sprayed whip cream in his hair.

I heard him laughing,then he put whip cream on my face. "Perfect." He said. I pushed him playfully.

"I'm getting in the shower." I said."Do not come with." as I took off my clothes infront of him,teasing him and got into the shower.

"Goooddd...she's just asking for itt.." Joe said.

I put on my pajamas and when I walked into my bedroom,there is Joe in his boxers,shirtless.

"Dems,can we talk?" Joe said as he set up. "Uhm..sure.." I said nervously. " If someone asks you to move in with them,are you against it or for it?" He said.

I look at him."If I know the person..I'm for it.Why?" I asked him. He got up and took my hands. "I want us to move in together.." He said.

"Are you serious!?" I said. "Very." he said. I smiled at him. "I would love to move in with you,Joe." I said with a smile. "Glad, Cause I already bought a house for us. That I'll show you tomorrow." He winked.

Omg,he already bought a house! "Okay." I pecks his lips."Night." I said as I got into bed and cuddled with him,with my head on hsi bare chest,slowly falling asleep in his arms.