Chapter 19.

It was 5:05 and Joe was coming around 6. I cleaned up. I put on a white Isabel Marant mini dress. This dress only showed my legs,I think that's good enough. I paired it with these coold grayish studded tip heels with at least 4 silver bracelets and some rad earrings.

I finally heard Joe's horn.

I got in his car."Hey." I said to him."Hey,you look beautiful." he said."Thanks." I lean my head on his shoulder as he puts one arm around me."You know,I have never stopped loving you.." he said.

"I never stopped thinking of you,Joe." I pecked his cheek. "Joe.." I said."Demi.." He replied,I turned out laughing."Stop it..I gotta say something.." I said.

"What is it?" Joe asked. "Did you tell Ashley..you love her?.." I asked."Hell no,she always did..but I never said it back. I love you,only you." he said.

We finally arrived at his house. "This place look great!" I said. "Save the compliments for my mom and dad." He laughs. "I hope they like me."

"They'll love you,Dems." he saids as we walk in."Mom!Dad! Frankie!! We're here!" 

"You must be Demi!" Denise comes with a big smile.

"You must be Mrs.Jonas! It's nice to meet you!" I said with a smile while holding her hand. "Hey,I'm Paul Jonas,Joe's father.

The house on the inside is soo HUGE. I feel a little intimidated so I grabbed Joe's arm. I shook Joe's dad hand."Hello,it's nice to meet you ,I'm Demi." I said. "It's nice to meet you,Demi." he said.

"FRANKLIN NATHANIEL JONAS,COME DOWN HERE AND MEET JOE'S GIRLFRIEND." Denise yelled upstairs.

"Okay mom." Frankie said while running downstairs."Hello..I'm Frankie." he said."Hey Frankie! I'm Demi!" I said smiling at how cute he was."Want to sit by me at the table?" he asked.

"He likes you," Joe whispered.I smile at Joe,I slip my hand off Joe's arm."Sure,I'd be honored." I said.

"Frankie,how bout you take Demi to the table?" Denise instructed."Okay! Come on!" Frankie said. He took my hand and took me to the dining room.

"You got a curvy woman,I like her." Denise told Joe. Joe smiled."Thank god,she was worried you wouldn't." he said then he walks to the dining room.

"Frankie,I brought her to meet my family,not to bore her." Joe saids. I laugh."It's fine. I like his action figures." I smiled.

"How old are you,Demi?" Frankie asked."I just turned 19. How old are you?" "I'm 9 and half."

Danielle and Kevin finally arrive."Hey Demi! Hey bro!" Kevin said."Hey Kev." I replied."omg,Demi I haven't seen you since forever! You look so beautiful!" Danielle said. I got up and hugged her.

"Thank you so much!!" I told her then I sat back down. Joe sat down beside me and put his arm around me and gave me a cute little wink. I blushed.

"Food is ready." Nick said as he gave everyone their little house salad.

15 minutes later we were eating. We had grilled pork tenderloins with mash potatoes,corn bread,and the house salad.

"So how is it,Demi?" Denise asked. "I love it. It's good." I said. "Awesome!" She replied with a smile.

"So I heard you went into rehab? Mind telling me why?" Paul asked.

I sighed and suddenly all eyes were on me. "Well..my best friend,Selena saw cuts on my wrist so that's when she took me to rehab. I was self harming..purging..and yeah. I also sometimes couldn't sleep at night..which I found out from rehab that I am bipolar. I just want to be a role model that my fans can look up to who had or have the same problems and I can say there is hope,I am living proof,you can make it." I told them as I took a bite of my pork.

"What made you self harm and do that stuff?" Paul asked.

"Well..in 7th grade,I had a boyfriend...but he dumped me randomly..because he said I was fat and ugly... and since then it really played with my mind..." I said.

"Aww,Well,Joe will take good care of you!" Denise said. " I know." I said with a smile.

"We're glad you are happy and healthy." Denise said "and beautiful." "Aw,thanks,Mrs. Jonas." I said.

Later Joe was taking me home. I yawn and lay my head on his shoulder."I like your family." I said. "I'm glad. Really."he said."My parents are proud of you how you opened up to them..and I'm proud of you for letting me know."

"No problem,I said no more secrets." I smiled. 

We finally get to my house,we walk to my front door. "Thanks for letting meet your parents." I wrap my arms around his waist. 

"No problem,maybe I'll get to meet yours." he said. "Of course." I said then he kissed me.

That one kiss led to steamy way to the bedroom.

He starts giving my neck sweet kisses as I run my hand through his soft dark brown hair. I unbutton his shirt as he unzipped the back of my dress as he starts sucking on my neck.

"Oh Joe.." I moaned. I feel him smirking. I take off his shirt and throw it somewhere,then I start to unbuckle his belt then unzip his jeans.

He slips my dress off of me with a smile on his face. I pull away."What is it?.." I look at him."Nothing you're body is perfect." He saids then he kisses my collarbone again and again.

Let's just say,this was a magical night.