Chapter 14.

• Dedicated to Jemi Lovers<3

-2 more months.-

It was March 28 when I finally got out of treatment. I felt healthier and happier. I left the treatment weighing 30 pounds. My body is built to have curves,it's not meant to be skinny and I totally understand that.

Today I decided to have a GNO. My friend Hanna Beth,my other friend,Marissa Callahan  and I went shopping.

We walked into this amazing shoe store."Omg,look at all these sexilicious shoes!" Marissa said.I laughed."Hanna,these look like you! You should buy them!" I told her. Then I saw her pick up these cool black studed boots."And these look like something you would wear." Hanna giggled.

I tried on the shoes,I started walking like I was on a run way."Go Demi!" Marissa and Hanna cheered. I couldn't help but to laugh.

Joe's POV.

We had a 3 day break off tour.We landed in Los Angeles,our 3rd to the last concert. I decided to hang with Ashley..by myself. We went to this amazing shoe store,so I can treat her with some expensive shoes. We walked in holding hands and we hear these annoying girls screaming laughing."If they get on your nerves,we can go somewhere else." I told her.

"Noo,it's fine. They are probably just teenage girls."She said with a smile.I smile and I peck her lips."Okay,baby." We went to the women shoes and we went through almost every asile looking for the right shoes.That's when I notice one girl who looks familar,but when I saw her she was skinny..now she has some weight on her..with curves.. Those black curly locks..I started staring at her trying to remember who she was.

Demi's POV.

I'm laughing with my friends not noticing this guy looking at me..or us. I decided to buy these shoes,Hanna was right,they do look like me. I sat down and started taking off those boots to put on my other shoes.

"Demi,we'll meet you at the register." Hanna and Marissa said."Kay." I replied,taking off my shoes.

"Demi?!" A man voice called. I looked up,looking for the person who called me.

"Demi,it's me..Joe." He said as he walks closer to me with this girl. Oh shitt,It's Joe Jonas.I give him a fake smile,not really wanting to see him."Oh hey." I said.

"How are you?! When did you get out of rehab? By the way,this is Ashley Greene,Ashley this is my ex girlfriend,Demi."

He did not just say EX. I hurried up putting on my shoes."I'm good. I got out last week. Anyways,I gotta go.Bye Joe. Bye Ashley." I said and grabed the shoebox with the shoes I was buying and walked away fast and checked out.

When I was checking out,I overheard Ashley tell Joe what a bitch I was for not talking to her. Bitch please,I don't know you,or do I want to know you.

Hanna,Marissa and I finally head out the door.