Chapter 52.

I guess we fell asleep right when we hit the bed last night,cause we both woke up in what we were last night.

" We didn't drink..but I feel soo..out of it.." Joe said. "I know." I laughed. " I'm going to get a shower,then what is the plan for our last day of our honeymoon?" I said. "Golfing." Joe said.

I groaned."What?!!" I whined. "Hey,please." He pleaded. "Fine,since you did something for me yesterday." I said.

"Yep." He grinned. I got up from the bed and Joe smacked my butt..which was kind of a turn on..

I hopped in the shower.

●●●

I had on a black short sleeve shirt and  some cut jean shorts and my fedora hat paired with glitter heel boots.

"You wearing those shoes?!" Joe said as we walked to get out golfing equipment.

"Yeah,you'll be amazed what a girl can do in heels,Joseph." I said as he smirked. "Like kick you in the nuts." I tried not to laugh. "Demetria!" He bursted. "Joseph!" I mocked.

He picked me up and spun me around a few times and kissed me.

"huh hm." the person said. Joe put me down and grabbed the stuff."Sorry..and thanks." I said as I followed to the court.. " You first Joeeey." I smiled as he smirked at me.

He puts his ball down and he hits his with his putt thingy. "Woo,go Joey!!" I cheered.

Turns out he had to hit his ball 4 times to get it in the hole. "Your turn,babe." Joe said.

"Alright,watch out bitches." I said as I put my ball down and hit it straight in the hole."What??!! How could?! The fuck!?!?" Joe freaked.

I started dieing of laughter. We went to the second court."Told you,Joseph." I smirked. "Shut it." He said.

He hit his ball,straight to the hole,but it hit the side. "Damn it!" He cursed.

I laughed because he had to hit it 6 times to get into the hole. "Bet you can't get a hole in one on this one." He said.

I hit my ball and it went straight in the hole. I smiled cheesy at him. ".....don't say anything." We walked to the next court.

"Hhhhiii..." this young girl said as Joe and I turned around. "Hey." we both said. "Mind if I get a picture with you guys? I love you guys!" She said.

I smiled."Aww,sure!" I said. Joe and I took the a picture with the beautiful girl,she was like 13 years old.

"Thank you!" she smiled at us as she took the camera from her mom.

"No problem." Joe  said. "You're welcome,sweetheart." I said with a smile.

We finished golfing in the afternoon,let's just say,I won golf.

●●●●●●

"I can't believe you beat me in golf!" Joe yelled as he took off his shirt.

"You just suck." I smirked."So what'cha doin'?" I wondered.

"Getting in the big Jaccuzzi in the bathroom. See ya!" He waved as he disappeared from my sight. "Bitch!" I yelled out.

"LOVE YOU TOO,BABE." I heard him laugh.

"Hope you're having a good time babygirl. :) ~Dallas." She texted me,which I smiled.

"Thanks<3"

"I bet you're get alot of sex ;)"

"Oh  shut up,Dall!!!! You're just jealous! :)"

"You're rightt,sis! haha"

"Hahaha,love you. xoxox."

"Love you too,sissy."

I put my phone down and thought for a second and grinned,I ran to my suitcase and digged...and digged.

I finally found what I was sorta looking for...A thick sexy purple lingerie,that I knew Dallas packed.

I put it on with it's matching thong and sighed and tied my hair in a sexy bun and strut to the bathroom.

"Knock Knock." I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. I walked in." Oh just your slut." I smirked.

He smirked."Oh damn." he said. "Is that jacuzzi big enough for both of us,bad boy?" I smiled.

"Hell yes. Come here,you sexy thangg." He pleaded. "What's the magic word?" I grinned. "Please?" He questioned.

"Nope,not it." I grinned. "I love you." He said.  I smiled and winked at him as I pulled down my thong and got in.

"God,I'm so lucky." He said as he pulled me to him and kissed me.

I giggled as our lips sync. He pulls my top off and we start getting on top of one another,kissing each other.

________________________________________

Love me like you do ,like you do,hold me tight and don't let go