Chapter 35.

I put on a t shirt and some jeans and tied my hair in a messy bun. "Coming!" I grabbed my suitcase and rushed into Joe's car as he took me to the airport to head to Orlando Florida.

"You ready for some rides?" Joe asked.

"Yeah..I hope." I giggled. "You'll have fun." He said."I know..the last time I've been here before is when I was 8..Selena and I went here." I laughed.

"I haven't been here since I was 10 on Nick's 9th birthday." Joe said as I giggled. "Do you wanna go along with Nick and Miley,we can do things by ourselves." Joe asked. 

"I told you,She won't bother me.I'll go along with Nick and Miley,but you can go by yourself,if you want." I giggled. "Hey!" he said.

"Kidding." I said. "You sure?" He said.

"Yes."

"You sure you sure?"

I laugh."Yes."

"You sure, you sure,you sure?"

"Omg,yes!"

"You sure,you sure,you sure,you sure?"

"Omg,Joe!! Yes,ask again and I'm getting out."

He smirked."Fine,fine." "Thank god." I said.

"You sure?" He smirked.

I hit him playfully."I'm sure that I find you annoying right now." I said.

"This is why I love you." He said.

"This is why I don't love you." I said back. "Demetria!" "Joseph!" I said back.

"You better take that back,Lovato." He said. "Make me."  I smirked. He started driving crazy and I screamed."JOE!!"

"Take it back!" He smirked. 

"Okay,Okay! That is why I love you!" I covered my eyes.

"Good." He laughed. I hit him playfully. "Not funny." I said.