Chapter 17.

3 months laters.

It's August 20th,Demi's 19th birthday. The Jonas Brothers are done with touring and Joe and Ashley broke up because of her cheating on him. And Demi is almost done recording her album.

Demi's POV.

"Happy Birthday,Dems!" Selena said.I  smiled at her."Thanks,Sels!" I replied. Everyone,that I know and loved were at my big bash birthday party and they were wishing me for a great one. "Hey baby." Wilmer said as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

I smiled,I put my hand on top of his,"Thanks,babe." I said."I got you something.." he said.

"You shouldn't have..you didn't hav--" "Yes I do,it's your birthday." he said,I started blushing."Oh,okay.." I said as he took a black rectangular box out of his back pocket."Wilmer.." I said.

He opens it up and there lied a diamond heart necklace."Oh my gosh.."I could only say.He went behind me and put it on my neck."You like it?"

I look him in the eyes."I love it.Really...I love you." I kissed him. The kiss tended to last atleast 3 minutes.

Suddenly I hear the door open to the party."Where's the birthday girl!?"

I turned my head to where the voice was coming."Oh no.." I said quietly."Who are they?" Wilmer asked.

"There the Jonas Brothers..." I sighed."Be right back,babe." I walk over to them."Hey!" I fake a smile on my face and I pull each of them in a hug. I recently became friends with all of them..even Joe.

"Happy birthday,Dems!" Kevin said as he handed me my present."Thanks,Kev!" I smiled and hugged him."Happy birthday,Demi. Hope it's a good one." Nick said.

"Thanks!" I smiled at Nick."Happy birhtday,Dems." Joe said. "Thank you,Joe." I gave him a fake smile."Well,stay as long as you like. have some candy,dance,I just hope you guys will have fun." I said then I walked off to Hanna Beth,Marissa,and Selena."Great."

"What are they doing here? Did you invite them?" Marissa asked.

"No,I didn't invite them. I mean we reconciled and became friends..but I don't know.. is it weird to have my ex and my boyfriend at the same party?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Hanna blurted.

"Attention everyone!" Dallas announced on the microphone and everyone turned and looked."It's my baby sister's 19th birthday,she's a very strong beautiful woman. I love her to death.Let's sing Happy Birthday." Dallas announced.

"Happy Birthday to you,Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday dear Demi,Happy birthday to you.Everyone sang to me.

I mouthed to everyone thanks with a smile and then I finally went up to the stage to touch my skyscraper cake.

Joe's POV.

"You're not going to get her back,Joe. She has a boyfriend." Nick said.

 "I'll try everything,Nick. I messed up and I want a second chance. I not letting this go until she saids yes. Plus why the hell is she dating a guy 6 years older then her?!" I said.

"Maybe because he is more mature and treats her right." Kevin said.

"Oh shut up,bro!" I said.

I walked off and went to get me some cake and that's when I saw Wilmer feeding Demi her birthday cake.Discusting."This isn't your wedding,she can feed herself." I blurted.

"What's your problem?" Wilmer said.

"Oh nothing." I said as I cut a slice of cake then walked away.