Chapter 4.

Demi's POV.

Dallas and Madison were still staying over and we both had alot of laughs. We're just hanging as sisters,watching Spongebob and gossiping. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. Who  could it be at 4:30 in the afternoon? I got up and answered the door,it was Joe."Hey Joe." I said."Hey,I don't have your cell phone number or I would of called." he said. I glance at Dallas and I see this weird happy smile on her face."Yeah?.." I wondered. "I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere with me?" Joe said. "Um.." I said then I looked at Dallas."Oh,I forgot Madison and I are suppose to be somewhere!" Dallas saids and grabs Madison's hand and rushes out,I couldn't help but to laugh."Sure,let me get ready.Come on in." I said giving him space to come in,then I rush to my room to get ready.

..

A hour and a half later,we end up at a arcade." I can't believe you picked an arcade to hang." I laugh. "Shut up,I haven't been here since I 12." Joe saids. " I haven't been here...at all." I confessed. " Well,you're here now." He smiled.

Joe's POV.

"So what game to do want to play?" I asked."Since the only game I know how to play is Air Hockey,I say air hockey." Demi said. I laughed."Air hockey it is." I said as I walk to an empty air hockey table with her.I put 75 cents in the machine and I grab the puck and start playing air hockey with Demi.

She started laughing at one point because I wasn't blocking it my goal well and the puck went right through."Oh shut up Lovato." I said. She laughed again." Why don't you make me,Jonas." She smiled. " I will." I smirk and I hit the puck so hard it went straight to her goal."Okay,I'll shut up." She said with a smile. I laugh. I actually won that game." Okay,let's do something else." I requested."Okay,like what? You choose this time." She said. "How bout Skee Ball?" I asked."Sure.. You gotta show me."

We get to the skee ball and I put 75 cents in the machine."Okay get a ball." I told her."Alright" She bends down and gets a ball from the slot."Okay then?" she asked." You just throw it into those slots." I told her. " Okay.." she takes a breath and throws the ball and  misses and the ball goes to the 0 slot."Here." I said. I went behind her and put my arm around her to her arms and I swing her arm in the right point and speed and the ball lands in the 50,000 slot.

Demi's POV.

"Here."Joe said. He went behind me and put his arms around mr to my arms andJoe swinged my arm in the right point and speed and the ball lands in the 50,000 slot.I look at him like I got sparked on my arm,I was very close to his face that I wanted to kiss him. What was up with me? "What is it?" He smiled at me."Oh nothing" I said as I pull away from his arms."Thanks for teaching me how to play skee ball." I said."No problem,but you're not finished." he said while letting out a laugh."I knew that." I laughed a little bit,embarassed.

Later,we decided it was getting late and he should take me home,but then he saw a claw machine and we decided-- well,he decided to play that."What animal do you wanr?" He asked me."Hmm,that brown monkey in the back please.But I bet you won't get it.Hardly alot of people don't win." I said."Well watch me." he said with a smile.

DING DING DING the machine goes."Oh my gosh,you won the monkey!" I said with probably a goofy smile on my face. "For you." Joe saids as he hands me the monkey."Thank you,Joe." I said while taking the monkey from him.

Joe's POV.

."Thank you,Joe." Demi said while taking the monkey from me."No Problem,Dems." I said." Let's go." I said,then we both head to the car.I drive her home. "You won't make me stay over,right?" I asked her."Noo,why? You didn't have fun?" She joked." I had fun,but I have to wake up real early for rehearsals." I said."Why are you having to rehearse,ya'll are already good." Demi saids. I laugh a bit."Well thanks,but we're rehearsing because we have a concert in a few days." I said."Oh,am I invited?" she said as she smiled at me. " You'll always be invited." I smiled." I'll give you a backstage pass since we're best friends." I told her."Okay,thanks!...Bestie!" She smiled.

..

I pull in her driveway,I turn off my car." I'll walk you to your car." I told her."Kay." She said.We both got out of the car and we walk to the front door."Well,here we are." I said with a slight laugh."Yep. Thanks again for getting this monkey!" Demi said with a smile." No problem. I wanted to win it for you." I said,then I noticed her staring at me. I laughed strangly,"What is it,Dems?" She is still looking at me gazily."Demi.." I said but then I look at her,then I lean in slowly and I see she is doing the same,slowly our lips meet each other and then our lips started moving in perfect harmony and I liked where this was going.