Chapter 20.

• Dedicated to Camp Rock 2.

The next morning,I wake up to a handsome brown eye boy.

"Hey." I said. "Good morning beautiful." He said."Sleep good?" he asked. "Like a baby." I said as I place my head on his bare chest.

"That's good." He said,then he sits up,so did I."I've been thinking.." Joe said. "Yeah?.."I replied kind of worried. He places his hand on my leg,which is under the sheets.

"We both sing..how bout we do a nice duet for my next album?" he said. I looked at him with a smile."I'd love that." I said.

He smiled at me."Good." He pecks my lips. "I'll make breakfast." he said."You don't have to." I replied.

"I know,I want to." he said. I smile. I cup his face and kiss him. He places his hand on my waist."Round 2?" he interupted. I giggled,then I pulled away."Nevermind." I said with a smirk. I got up and put on his long button down shirt.

"Hot." he said. I laughed."Shut up." I tied my long brown hair up in a messy bun.

Joe begins to cook breakfast. I sat on the couch and turned on tv.E!news was on. "Are Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato BACK together? Seems so. These photos were taken last night walking to Joe's car hand and hand,seems like things are getting serious,since Demi met his parents. Do you think they are getting serious too soon?" the news reporter said.

"Man,they are good." I said."I know..I didn't even see a flash." Joe said as I laughed. I look at him. He looks soo sexy cooking..shirtless..the muscles on  his arms..oh my god. "Food is ready." He said as he puts my food on a plate and put it on the table.

I got up and sat down."Looks good." I said."Like you." He said as he sat down with his plate. I laugh with no humor."Ha! I haven't heard that one before." I grin at him. He looks at me with a smile then he laughs.

We finally get finished eating.

"I'll go home and change,then I'll come and pick you up and we'll head to the recording studio?" he said." Kay." I said. "I need my shirt back..."Joe said.

I take it off and I wrap myself with a blanket and follow him outside."See you soon,baby." Pecks his lips. That's when the paparazzi spazzes with pictures."shit." I said outloud. Joe laughs."bye." He said then he walks to his car. I go back inside.

I take a quick shower then I put on a tshirt that saids,'The Only Coke I Do I Diet." and a little black jean jacket paired black leather shorts with some brown heels. I tie my hair up in a ponytail.

Around 30 minutes later,Into Joe's car. I see Nick and Kevin in the driveway."Oh,the whole gang is in the car.." I said.

"Yeah,they had to come. They'll help us write." Joe said. "Oh.." I said. "That's okay,right?" Joe asked as he looked at me for a second then his eyes are back on the road.

"Yeah,I love your brothers." I give him a smile. "We love you,Demi!" they said back. I giggled."So what is your album's name?" Nick asked.

"Unbroken,because I'm unbroken now," I said. I saw Joe have a big smile on his face. 

"When does it come out?" Kevin asked.

"Next month!" I told them."Can't wait to buy it." Nick said. I smile at Nick.

I get a text from Selena, "hey gurl." I reply,"hey sels!"

"wassup?" "going to write a song with the jonas brothers :D" "OMG!!  ya'll back together?" "yes.watch enews hahaha xD" "oh yeah ha. i got me a date ;)" "who is it,sels?" "call you later,text me when you're done! ;D'" "kay."

I get out of the car and head inside the the brothers and Joe.

"Nick give us a beat. Sing any lyric that comes to your head." Joe requested.

"It's like he doesn't hear a word I say,His mind is somewhere far away.And I don't know how to get there..It's like." I sang.

"She's way too serious." Joe sang. "All he wants is to chill out." I sang back. "She's always in a rush." Joe sang.

"But you're the harmony to every song I sing and I wouldn't change a,Wouldn't change a thing."

We both sang."Woah..talking about chemistry.." Nick blurted. Joe smiled at me."We did it." I pecked his lips.