Chapter 28.

• Dedicated to @lovatoismywifey

--Friday.

The day was the day. I put on a black shirt with some sequences on it and I paired it with  a white skirt and a brown leather belt and brown leather shoes and my hair in a fishtail braid. I sigh looking at myself..in a few months or so,I'm going to have a bump..

I hear a honk in front of my house,Joe's here! I ran out and got in his car."Hey."I said. "Hey you! You look beautiful." He told me.

"Thanks. You do too." I smiled. He was wearing a black button down shirt and dark blue jeans and nice pair of shoes. It also looked like he shaved his face."You know,you didn't have to shave for my parents." I told him.

He smirked."I know..I just think it I left it unshaved,they'll think I'm a hobo." he said. I started laughing."Okay whatever." I said. "How you feeling?" He looks at me then my stomach.

"I'm feeling good. I mean,I'm nervous. Turn left here." I told him.He turns his car left."What is there to be nervous about?" he asked.

" I'm nervous what they'll think about you..and I'm nervous if something slips out about me being pregnant." I said.

He puts one of his hands on my leg."Babe,they'll like me,if not,who gives a fuck. We do have to tell them about the baby at some point." He told me.

"I know.." I sighed."But if they find out about me being pregnant at 19..I don't want to know what they will think of me..definitely Madison..she's only 10.."

He sighed.."Then we won't tell them.." he said. "No..we'll have to eventually.." I said. "Okay,deal." He said.

I lay my head on his shoulder."Turn right." I said. "In my arms,turn right." Joe joked. I hit him playfully and laughed. He finally turns right."It's the 4th house to the left." I told him.

We pulled in the driveway and he parks his car."You ready,Lovato?" he asked."I am,Jonas." I said as I get out and I took his hand and we walked to the front door.

I rang the doorbell. My mom answers the door."Hey guys,come in!" She greeted and we both walked in. "Mom,dad,this is Joe,my boyfriend." I said. "Hello Joe,I'm Eddie,Demi's stepdad." Eddie said.

"Hello Eddie,it's nice to meet you." Joe said. " And I'm Dianna,Demi's mother." My mom spoke.

Joe nodded his head."Nice to meet you,Dianna." he said,I smiled at him at how sweet he is being.Here comes Dallas.

"Oh you must be Joe,I'm Dallas,Demi's sister." Dallas smiled. "Hey Dallas,I think we met before." Joe said.

"Oh yeah." Dallas laughed. "And this is Demi's half sister,Madison."  Dianna said.

Joe bend over to Madison's height."Hello,I'm Joe." He said.  Madison smiled."Hey,Joe." she said."Hey Demi!!" She said. 

"Hey baby!" I said and I hugged her. "We're having fish. Eddie cooked it." My mom said as she took us to the dining room."Fish?.." I said.

"Yeah,you like fish,right?" she asked. "Yeah..I'm just not in the mood fo--" I stopped after I saw the fried fish at the table which is making me sick."Be right back.." I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"What's wrong with her?" Eddie asked. "Um...she's been getting sick,she hasn't felt good..all week." Joe lied.

"Baby,if you didn't feel good,you could of rescheduled." my mom said. "No,I'm fine..and I wanted Joe to meet you guys." I said.

"So I guess you don't want fish?" Eddie said. "No..I'll have soup.."  I said. "I'll make it,baby." my mom told my stepdad as she went to the kitchen. 

I sighed and sat by Madison at the table. "Maddie,how bout you tell Demi what you got at school." Dallas said with a smile.

"I got on the honors roll!" Madison cheered. I smiled."That's great! I'm proud of you,sis!" I said.

Joe sat in the chair next to me. "So has Demi met your parents,Joe?" Eddie asked. I looked at Joe with a smile.

"Yeah,they love her. I think she met them two weeks ago. They treated her like family." Joe said.

"That's great! So you guys really getting serious?" Eddie asked. "Of course.I love your step-daughter so much. If we were old enough I would ask her to marry me right now." Joe smiled.

"Please wait for that." Eddie said. Joe laughed,"I promise,I will."

"Dems,it seems like you got a keeper." Dallas kid. "I know." I said with a smile.