Chapter 21.

Later that day,it turned out to be 6:00 when we finally got to leave.

Joe came in my house and he put his keys on my table."You sounded perfect." he said as he puts his arms around me,kissing my neck. I smile.

"Thanks baby."I smile as I put my hands up his shirt,feeling his body. I feel a smirk upon his face as he is kissing my neck.

"Bedroom.." I spoke out." "Alrighty." He said as he lift me up and took me up to my bedroom. I took off his shirt and threw it. 

He put me on my bed gently as he slid my shirt off my body gently." I see that smile,Joseph." I giggled.

"Oh shut up,you're beautiful." He said as he kissed my chest softly.

..

"J-j-j-joe...stoo--op.." I tried to speak out as he is pushing in and out on me. He suddenly stops."What's wrong,baby?" he said.

"I hear.."I said as I catch me breath."I hear someone at the door.." "Dammit." He cursed as he got up and puts on his clothes,so did I.

Knock,knock, Someone pounded on my door."Coming!" I yelled as I fixed my hair trying to make it seem like I wasn't just 'doing it'.

I open the door."Selena?...Thought you were on the date..with Josh?" I became confused."He just wanted to date me...to see you..So I rejected him.." She confessed.

I pull her in a hug."I'm soo sorry! Come on in!" I said as I pull her inside and shut my door.

She hugged me back."It's fine,he wasn't worth it." She gave me a smile then took a glimpse at Joe,notices a bulge."Someone is excited much?" Selena remarked and went and got a chocolate ice cream bar. I look at Joe and giggle a little,I can tell that he's embarassed.

"Should I leave you ladies alone?.." he said. "Noo..stay.." I pleaded I grabbed his hand.

"She probably wants to continue with that 'thing'." Selena smirked. "Selena!" I looked at her "Sorry." She laughed.

"So Have you got you costumes yet for your tour,Dems?" Selena blurted."Tour?" Joe asked. I look at Selena like 'thanks alot."

"Oh shit..I gotta go..Bye!" Selena runs out."THANKS,SELENA!" I yelled out. "What tour,Demetria?" Joe said.

I sighed,then I sat on the couch."I was going to tell you.." I said. He looked at me."When!?! When I found out you went on the road?!" He approached. 

"No..I was going to tell you tonight..but I got interupted.." I said. "Don't give me this bullshit,again! You weren't going to tell me!"

"No,Joe! Please,believe me! I was going to tell you!! I was scared on how you would react! I don't want to go and leave you..I'm sorry.." I confessed. He looked at me and sighed.

"I'm sorry for getting mad.."He apologized. "No,you had every right to be mad.." I said as I put my hand gently on his leg,looking at the bulge made a tiny giggle come out.

"Woah,be carefule,Lovato!" He smirked. I laughed. He looked at me."Wanna finished what we started?" he asked. There was a look in his eyes saying 'let's finish,please please.' I laughed."If it gets that away,then I guess so." I said.

"Don't you blame it on that! This will be the last time we'll get to do it." He said. I laughed.

That rest of the night,we made love on that very couch,madly in love.