Chapter 30.

I get in Joe's car. "Well..I think they like you." I said with a smile.  " Good,I hope so." He said.

---5 months later--[Yes,I skipped,sue me.]

I'm 5 months pregnant,with a swollen belly. My tour is cancelled since they found out I was pregnant.

"What are you wishing it's gonna be?" Marissa asked. " I hope it's a girl.." I told her.

"What does Joe want?" Marissa asked again."A boy,of course." I laughed. "Now,that's gonna be a toughie." She said. "Yep." I said as I put my hand on my stomach. "Well,I gotta go. Catch ya later,Dems." Marissa said. " Bye Mari!"  I said.

"Hi Joe." Marissa said as she was walking out and he was walking in. "Hey Marissa. Hey babe." Joe said as he pecked my lips. "Hey baby." I said. "How you feeling?" "Pregnant." I laughed."How bout you?"

"I'm good." he told me."Hey,let's go swimming.." he recommanded. "Mmm.sounds nice. Meet you at the pool." I got up and wobbled to my bedroom to change my swimsuit.

10 minutes later I went outside to the back."Hey,hey." I said with a smile.

"So sexy." He said. "Oh shut up,I can't be sexy. I'm fat and pregnant." I told him. " You're fat,because you're pregnant." he told me.

I get in the pool and I walk to him. I put my arms around his neck."Well,I think we have know who is sexy right now." I said as I pecked his lips."Mmm.I love you." he said.

" I love you more." I said,kissing him. "Nuh huh." he said placing one of his hands on my belly.

I play with the back of his hair while kissing him."You're soo beautiful." He told me.

"Stop it." I said.

"Loving you..is the best decision I EVER made." he told me. "Aww.." I said.

" And I know..we're only dated for atleast 6 months..but..Demetria Devonne Lovato,will you make me happy and marry me?" He said.

I gasped."Omg,yes!" I said. He gave me a big smile and pulled out a diamond ring out of his wet pants and put it on my left ring finger.

" I love it." I told him.

"Good." He said with a smile.