Chapter 51.

Joe and I were walking hand and hand around Las Vegas. He looks at me,scanning my outfit.

"Got a problem?" I asked. "Is this rocker chic?" He ask,talking about my rock edge outfit. I just looked at him.

"Looky here Jonas,I'm married to you,but doesn't mean I have to change my sense of style." I smirked.

"I know,baby." He said as he put his hand around me,to pull me close. He was wearing his black ray ban sunglasses and  I was wearing my dark aviator sunglasses,it was soo sunny here in Las Vegas.,which doesn't surpised me.

I put my arm around Joe and layed my head on his shoulder."I'm surpised the paparazzi hasn't came." I told him as he shushed me."Shh..don't jinx it." He said as I giggled.

"So what's the plan,Mr.Jonas. Just walk around Las Vegas?" I said as a smile appeared on his face.

"I was thinking we find shops and shop." He laughed."Then tonight,I'm taking you to the Bank Nightclub." He said as he rubbed my shoulder softly. "A club huh?" I smirked. "Yeah." I smiled.

"But we're not 21 yet.." I said. "I got my ways.." he smirked. "Okay..." a certain shop grabbed my attention.

"Omg! Let's go to the tattoo parlor!!" I said. "What?!" He looked at me to see if I was serious. "Let's get tattooes!" I said.

"Are you crazy?!" He said as I giggled. "Come..it'll be fun. Like we can get each other names behind our ear or something!!" I  said.

"Fine." He said as we head to the parlor. "Yay! I love you." I pecked his cheek. "You better." He grinned.

"Hello,welcome to Permanent Ink. May I help you two?" The tattoed lady asked. "I would like a behind-the-ear tattoo.." I told her. "I would like a arm tattoo." Joe said.

"Okay,what would like to to say or have?" The lady asked. " I would actually want it on the side of my hand and I would like it to say Joe in cursive." I said as I smiled at Joe. "And I want my to say...Demi..in print." Joe said.

"Alright,just to make sure,tattooes are permanent.." The lady said. " I know,We're married,it's fine." I smiled.

"Alright.Who's first?" She asked. "Demi." Joe said instantly. I giggle."Wimp." "Me." I told the lady.

✪✪✪

"God,that hurt." Joe said as I laughed. "Wimp." I called him. "Shut up." He said. "Well,now it's official. you do love me." I said.

"What makes you say that? I thought you already knew I loved you." He said. "I do,but now I know you do,because you did something you didn't want to do..for me." I told him. He smiled and pulled me closed and kissed me..outside in public.

Here are the paparazzi."IS IT TRUE YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED!?!?!? WHY LAS VEGAS?!!?? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT?!!?" They yelled as we just ignore them.

"I guess I shouldn't of kissed you." Joe whispered to me as we went into the store.

✪✪

We shopped all day,now it's  party time!

I put on a short tight black sily dress that has a cut out on the waist and in the upper chest area. I put on some black heels and tied my hair in a pony with a little bump of hair on the top of my head [ A/N like that hairstyle she wore at the Do Something Awards 2011.]

I walk out."I'm ready." I said. I saw him checking me out. "Daaaamn.." He said. I smiled. He was wearing the jeans he wore today,but with a plain white shirt and a gray jacket.

✪✪

We got to the Bank Nightclub.

We brought some red bulls inside,since there will be alcohol and we're too young.

I sat on Joe's lap in our VIP area. I was watching people grinding on each other while sipping my redbull.

Joe was caressing my leg,while the other hand had a grip on my waist and his lips were kiss my neck. I let little moans slip out. I felt something popping through his pants,I couldn't help but to smile.

I layed my head back on his shoulder and closed my eyes as he continued kissing on my neck. This moment never felt better.

"Is there anything I can get you?" a waiter came around the corner. " More sushi,please."  I said with a smile.

I moaned a little heavier as Joe started sucking on my neck. I ran my hands through his hair,satisfied,which made him 'pop' up even more.

My favorite song came on."Ooh,let's dance!" I got up. "Sure." Joe smirked as we headed to the dance floor.

We danced crazyily to Die Young by Ke$ha.

Suddenly I end up grinding on Joe,which he enjoys it.

I then noticed Wilmer dancing with this slut then I looked to my left and then was Josh.  Is this like an ex boyfriend club seriously?!

So  I smirked as I grinded on Joe harder and slower and sexier. Joe bit his lip to keep him from moaning,which make me smirk even more.

We dance the night away☺☺