Chapter 8.

Selena was still here,no offense,I love her,but I want her to go. Joe is playing with my hands while watching the news on tv."I got a show tonight,downtown. I have to to leave for rehearsals in a few minutes." Joe finally confessed."Oh,may Selena and I come?" I said.He looked at me with a smile."Sure,let me go call my manager to let them know to let you in." Joe gets up and goes outside to call his manager.

"Omg,Dems,I owe you big time!" Selena said."I know. I wanted to go,but I didn't wanna go by myself." I told her."Well,I need to get ready..I'm still in my pajamas." I told her with a laugh.

Joe walks back in the house."You guys are invited to the rehearsals." He said with a smile. "Yay! Let me get ready!" I said as I got up and went and got in the shower.

..

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and I go to my closet and put on this black shirt and paired it with a knitted cardigan with some black shorts with these cool heels. I also put on bracelets. As I was fixing my hair and doing my make up. Joe arrives.

He wraps his arms around my waist behind me and look at me in the mirror and smiles."You're beautiful without that makeup" He said as he place his lips on my neck and laid them there. I usually don't smile when I get called beautiful,but when he saids it..it makes me...feel good.

"Mmm." I choked out as he started giving me sweet kisses on my neck."Demetria! Joseph! It's time to go!" Selena yelled from downstairs.

Joe pulls away,"Let's go." He said. He took my hand and took me downstairs "Be prepared." He said."Why?" I asked. "There might be paparazzi..." He told Selena and I. "Yay,more pictures of me." I said.

..

We finally get to the arena. We all walk in. Joe saids hello to all the people in the arena,which is Kevin's Fiance',Miley Cyrus,his brothers,band members,and their manager." I gotta go practice. See ya later." He said as he pecks my lips and walks on stage. Selena and I got to the front row seats where Danielle and Miley are." Hey Miley,I want you to meet my best friend,Selena Gomez." I said with a smile. I notice Miley gives her a little 'she's ugly' glare."Hey Selena,I'm Miley,Nick's girlfriend. " She said like 'stay away'. Selena looks at me like  'Wow she is a bitch. "It's nice to meet you Miley." Selena said nicely. "And I'm Danielle Deleasa." I'm  glad she didn't put a label on herself. Danielle is so nice.

"Nice too meet you Danielle." Selena said with a smile. I can't believe I am apart of the Jonas Brothers's life. I mean I am Joe Jonas's girlfriend.

Finally the Jonas Brothers start singing Lovebug. That is one of my favorite song of theirs,I don't know why. Selena and I,also Danielle,were dancing to the fast part of the song. It was fun.

Later they took a break."How you come and sing for us,Demi. I heard you sing before." Joe said with a smirk. " I hate you." I joke as I got on stage and I told the beat for the band members to play."What did I do to deserve this? Tell me the truth and don't lie.you're pretty good at that,but,no not this time. You walk around like you run the world running your mouth,and talking about me now. they think that you're the perfect girl, Their gonna see everything so get back." I sang.

I continued singing my song,Back Around. It's a song I wrote about this girl who was mean to me in high school,but today I dedicate it to Miley for being rude to me best friend. I look at the Jonases face and they were all shock.

I look at Joe and I walk up to him and give him a proud peck on his lips.