Chapter 58.

Because of ya'lls nice comments there will be a SEQUEL!!! Djdfojgfgjfogjlfjdkfj :D oxxox.

This will probably be the last chapter. :C :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went home from Ellen,decided to stay home for a few days,I wasn't feeling well and I didn't feel like going on a plane.

"Shit." I cursed and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Thank god I didn't get sick on Ellen.

"You did great.You coming back? Miss u already :c" Joe texted me. "No,maybe in a day or two.  Don't feel good." I texted him back.

"That's it,I'm coming home." He texted.

"No,don't disappoint your fans,I'm fine. Please stay." I texted back. "Fine." Joe texted.

I sighed and put my phone down. "Knock knock." Marissa said. I invited her to come over,I needed a friend,and since Selena is busy with her new best friend,Taylor. I invited Marissa. I don't really care if Selena moved on to a different bff. She hasn't called or worried about me ever since Joe and I's wedding. So fuck her.

"It's open!" I yelled. "Yay!" Marissa walked and sat beside."Hello beautiful." She smiled. "Hey gorgeous." I smiled back.

"I gotta tell you something,but you can't tell ANYONE." I told her. "Okay,what is it?" Marissa asked.

"I'm pregnant." I smiled at her. "Omg!! Congratulations!"Marissa said with a smile.

"Thanks!" I said as I hugged her. "No wonder your boobs look bigger!!" Marissa said as I looked down. "Yeah..I don't have a baby bump...but big boobs..which is kind of weird." I said  with a laugh.

"I bet Joe can't take his hand off you." Marissa smirked. "MARISSA!" I said with a little giggle. "You know it's the truth!" She said.

"Yeah..true.." I grinned. "Marissa,he's so hot." I blurted. "I know..that's why you married him before me,biotch." Marissa joked.

"Winners keepers,losers weeepers." I laughed. "Channging Tatum will be mine." Marissa grinned.

"Not uh." I said with a smile. "You can't have two delicious men." she said.

"Who saids?"

"Me."

"Who's me?"

"Marissa Callahan." She said with a smile.

"You seem very confident about that,Marissa." I laughed. "I am." she grinned.

"Then how are you going to not get caught by his beautiful wife?" I asked. "Dammit!!" She cursed as I laughed.

HEEEEEY SEXXXXXXAAAAY LADDDDDDAAAAY. I grabbed my phone. "It's Joe,let's trick him! You pretend it's me." I said as I handed my phone to Marissa as she answered. "Hey babe!" She said.

"Hey beautiful. You feeling okay?" he asked. "Hell yeaah,but I am sooo turned on by you." Marissa said as we both tried not to laugh.

"Ooh baby,really?" He smirked. "Hell yeah,I want you,I waaant you baaad." Marissa said. "I think your horomones are kicking in babe.." He said and then we all started laughing. "Demi?" Joe questioned.

"This isn't Demi,this is Marissa,she dared me to prank you!" Marissa said while she was laughing.

"DEMETRIA!" He yelled and I grabbed the phone from Marissa. "I'm sorry I had to.." I said with a laughing.

"I hate you," He joked. "I know." I replied.

"So are you feeling okay,I'm about to go on stage and I can't answer my phone if you need me." He told me.

"Okay,baby. I'm feeling fine. You have fun and good luck,Mwah!" I hung up.

"You've changed so much...I love it." Marissa smile at me.

Marissa was right,I have changed. A year ago I was unhealthy,I was purging and cutting and doing unhealthy things. One day I bumped into Joe,and little did I know I would fall in love with him and marry me and have his baby. Little did I know that someone could love me for me and about about if I wear make up or not,or what I weigh. Joe truely does love me and now I think I realize what love is. Love is the intense feeling of deep affection. I have the intens feeling of deep affection towards Joe. I want to have his baby--matter of fact,I am having his beautiful baby. I'm going to treat this baby with love and care and hopefully he or she will learn it's not good to self harm. I do not want my child to go through what I have gone through,yes it made me stronger,but still.

"Demi..you okay?" Marissa looked at me with her brown eyes.

"Yeah,I'm fine.." I said with a smile. "Just 3 weeks will be the day Joe and I met each other,that's all." I said with a smile.

"Aw!!" Marissa awed and hugged me tight. "Ow,Marissa! You're squeezing me!" I squealed.

"Sorry."

"Be right ba--" I got cut off and ran to the bathroom to throw up again.

"You okay,Dems?!" Marissa asked,but I couldn't talk,I kept throwing up.

"Oh my,Dems,I'm taking you to the hospital." She told me and helped me up and to her car.

"Try...calling..Joe.." I said weakly,handing her my phone.

She dials Joe's number.

I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN BROKEN. Danielle picked up Joe's phone and answered it. "Hey Demi." She said.

"Um,hello this is Marissa,Demi's friend,I was wondering If I could talk to Joe.." Marissa said.

"Um..he's kind of doing a concert right now." Dani said. "Well,you need to get his attention..It's about Demi." Marissa said.

"Okay,I'll try." Dani starts waving on the side of the stage. Kevin notices it and taps Joe on the shoulder and points.

"Guitar solo!" Joe said then ran to Danielle. "What is it!?" Joe said. "It's Demi.." Dani said as he handed the phone to Joe.

"Babe,I told you I can't answer when you need me." Joe said.

"Joe,this is Marissa,I'm taking Demi to the hospital. She doesn't look okay,her face is flushed and she's puking alot." Marissa told him.

"Oh god,I can't come!" Joe said in a frantic. "Joe,she said she doesn't want you to come,that I can handle it. Joe,she wants you to tour,she doesn't want fans to disappoint,like when disappointed her fans." Marissa told him as he gave out a sigh.

"Okay...take good care of her." Joe told her. "I will,I promise." "Tell her I love her."

"I will,Joe. Bye!" Marissa hung up. "So?" I asked.

"He's staying." She told me. "Yay!"

Later we got to the hospital.

the doctor walks inside my hospital room. "Well..she and the baby are gonna be fine,she's just having,Hyperemesis Gravidarum." The doctor which brought a smile on my face.

"Thanks doc!" I thanked him. "You're welcome,but we'll have to watch over you,so you have to stay here." The doctor said as I sighed.

"Alright."I replied.

I hope this pregnancy isn't bad..

-------------------------------------------------------------

The end. SEQUEL coming soon :)