Chapter 15.

I finally got home from a rough day,it was fun..but it wasn't at the shoe store. I lay on my bed thinking about my day.

--

The next day,I wake up  and I get up and make myself breakfast. I ate it.

Finally I got the strength to get up and get ready for the day.I walk out and headed to a recording studio. I look at the building and I let out a big sigh of confidence and I walk in.

"May I help you?" This man said to me as he looked at me from his desk."Um..hi.I'm Demi Lovato..and I want to have a record deal." I said to him,nervously.

"Well do you have an appointment?" he said. "Um..no,didn't know I needed one." I told him. "Then I can't let you  have a record deal. Plus you don't seem like a kind of lady that wants to sing."

What the hell does that mean?! "um..okay,sorry for the interuption." I said as I walked out,but then I realized I am so much stronger then that,so I turn around and stand in the doorway to his office.

"But you're so hypnotizing,you got  me  laughing while I sing,you got me smiling in my sleep and I can see this unraveling.Your love is where I'm falling,but please don't catch me!"I sang my heart out,looking at him convinced.

He was shocked,I could tell."Shut the door on your way in please." He said. Mission accomplish.I sat in a chair infront of his desk."So I got a record deal?" I asked."Yes,you should of came in singing! You're awesome!" he said,I couldn't help but to smile so big."Omg,yay!!" I said."Come to the recording studio tomorrow and we'll get started." He said as he passed me his card.

"Okay,thanks." I smiled at him."See you tomorrow 10:30 am sharp." he requested.

"Kay!" I walked out,looking at my iphone,heading to my Mercedes Benz.

"Demi!" I heard.I stop walking thinking I know this voice. Oh no.. I turn around."Hey Joe.." I said."We need to talk." He said. "No we don't,Joe. I don't feel like talking." specifically  him."Okay then when do you wanna talk,Demetria?"

"Never.." I told him."Stop treating me like bullshit! I haven't seen you for four months and you're treat like shit!" he sparked. 

I glared at him."Treating you like shit?!! Think about what you did to me!!! You left me when you found out that I self harm. You left me when I loved you! You left me when I need you most! You're the one treating me like bullshit!! You were such a wussy to help me,because you walked out on me..us! I don't want to talk to you,because you made me upset..you made me cry...you made me mad..I just can't stand you anymore." I confessed.

"I..I...I'm sorry,Demi..I was confused..but I help you,I got you going to tre-" "No,Selena got me into treatment. You didn't do shit." I interupted then I gave him a stare then I walked to my car.