Chapter 25.

--

"Come on,Dems! We go on in 15 minutes." Joe yelled out my dressing room.

"Okay,okay." I said as I opened the door,wearing a short cheetah printed dress show some cleavage.

"Damn.." Joe said with scanning eyes.I hit him playfull."Shut up!" I giggled. "Sorry,I can't help it,you're gorgeous!" Joe admited.

"Well,thanks,babe.." I said. "Demi,Joe, 10 minutes!" The stage director dude called out.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Our first puble interview together.." I told him. He takes her hand,"Of course." He gave me a smile.

I already knew I was already getting death threats and hate comments on blogs and twitter. One like,"YOU STOLE MY MAN, GO CUT YOURSELF,DUMB BITCH." and " Can't believe Joe would go out with a fat whore." That was was from viva twitter.

I take out my phone and tweet," On Jimmy Kimmel in  a few minutes with @joejonas!<3 Watch if you want.<3 xox" and insantly my phone blew up with retweets and replies. "@selenagomez: Good luck,Dems!(@ddlovato) and Joe!(@joejonas) Love ya!! xox." I retweet it and then I grab onto Joe's arm.

He looks at me and smiles and he takes my hand from his arm and took into his hand.

--

"5...4...3...2..1!" Stage manager yelled.

"Please welcome Joe Jonas and his lady love,Miss Demi Lovato!" Jimmy introduced.

Joe and I walked out hand and hand. We both waved to the crowd and hugged Jimmy and sat down.

"So how are you guys? You kind of exploded the Twitter trends." Jimmy said with a laugh.

"I know,It's craz-" I got interupted by Joe."I've been go--You go first." Joe insisted.I laughed,"No,you finish." I recommanded. The crowd awed and I giggled a lil.

" Like I saying,We've both been good,great actually." Joe said with a smile towards me.

"Awesome,so are some pictures coming out lately.." Jimmy said.

"Uh oh.." I spit out. The crowd laughed.

"Joe,you've been caught getting on Demi's tour bus with her,are you touring with her?" Jimmy asked.

Joe fixes his hair and puts his arm around me,"Um,yeah,I mean I'm not singing at her concerts,but I am at her shows watching." He said with a smile.

"Awesome,but how can a Jonas Brother do that on their crazy schedule?" Jimmy asked.

"It was tough talking to my brothers and dad about me wanting to be with Demi for a few days,or months,but they're all okay with it,They're like,'okay,Joe. You can go.' Yeah,I mean we just finished wrapping our world tour so I think me and the brothers need a break,and my break is touring with Demi. It's been fun." Joe said. "Aw.." I said.

"Here have this cup for being the World's amazing boyfriend." Jimmy joked. I laughed."Congratulations,Joe!" I laughing. "Well thanks!" Joe said with a smile.

"So Demi,I notice, I think we all notice how much hate you get on blogs  and on twitter,does it affect you?" Jimmy asked.

"Um,well yeah,I read,I see it,it's there in the public eye. It makes me sad sometimes,but I learn not to got on blog sites,or that'll just tear me down. I just know I have my lovely lovatics there to help me out. " I spoke the truth.

"Wow,They are just jealous!" Jimmy kid. "Oh yeah!" I laughed. "So tell me about your tattooes." Jimmy said.

"Oh,I got alot of tattooes." Joe smirked,I laughed and pushed him playfully,"Stop it." I said. " I got Stay on one of my wrists and Strong on the other and it's where I can see it,so I can look at it again and remind me not to cut and that I am worth living. I also got my friend's lips on my arm." I laughed." A cross on the side of my hand and faith on the side of my arm and I got 'Make Me Beautiful' tattooed on my right side of my ribs with two feathers."

"Wow,I didn't know you had that many." Joe confessed. The crowd laughs. " You should get one of Joe's face." Jimmy said.

"You know,I should get a tattoo with your face,Jimmy,because we're besties." I flirted. "Woah! Joe,watch your girl!" Jimmy said.

"Demetria!" Joe said with a laugh. I laugh."We're besties!" I said. "Yeah,we're besties." Jimmy said.

"Best friends for life,BFFLS." I said.

"We're be right back with Alicia Keys performing her newest single! Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato everybody!" Jimmy said and stood up as we did too.  I waved to the crowd and hugged Jimmy.