Chapter 46.

I guess I fell asleep while watching the movie,because I woke up in our bed. I stretched.

Joe walks in with my breakfast."Good morning,beautiful." he kissed my forehead. "Morning." I said and started eating.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked him,because he would still be in his pjs,but insteads he's wearing a plain black  shirt,with unbutton buttons on top of the shirt and a white/tannish jacket with jeans.

"I gott hit the studio with the bros. See you later." He said as he kissed me goodbye. "See ya." I said.

I got up and yawned,put my dish in the sink.

"Wanna go wedding dress shopping w/ me?♡" I texted Miley and instantly she replied yes to me.

I smiled and got ready.

I put on gray printed shirt and black chop pants with some flats and a leather jacket and a gray scarf.

--

"Hey girl."  I said as I hugged.

"I'm so honored that you want me to go dress shopping with you,rather then your other friends!" Miley said with a smile.

"Well,Nick is at the studio,so I thought you would be bored."I smiled at her.

"Well,thanks. Love your red!" She complimented."Thanks,but I'm going to color it  before the wedding..I don't know yet." I told her.

"Alright. Well,we're here." she said.

I tried on 3 dresses that looked bad on me. One was tight,and one showed to much boob.

I tried on 2 that were a maybe.

I tried on this big ball time of wedding dress,I walk out of the changing room.

Miley started laughs as she got on her knee. "May I have this dance,Miss Lovato?" She took my hand.

I started laughing. " You may!" I said with a smile,trying not to laugh.

"Okay,go take that ugly dress off." Miley said.

"This relationship is going too fast,Miss Cyrus." I said then I went into the dressing room to try on another.

I found the perfect one. It was white,well duh. It had the perfect amount of sequence on top and the  the skirt was kind of flowly,and it was layered with some part of sequences. It was beautiful.

"Is this the one?" The lady asked me. " I think so." I said.

She then put a veil on me.

I smiled big. "Omg. I think I'm going to cry." I laughed a lil."I'm not even lieing,I swear I'm going to cry." I said.

"You look great. Joe wouldn't keep his hands off of you. Definitely those curves." Miley said.

"Thanks,Mi." I said with a smile as I hugged her.

"No problem." She said back.

-------

This will probably be the last chapter you'll get before New years :D