Chapter 44.

"Woah what did you do to your hair!?" Selena freaked.

I poured myself some coffee. "I colored when you were bangin' with Justin last night.." I said.

She blushed. "Sorry.." She apologized.  "It's fine." I took a sip of my coffee. "How you doing?" She asked. "Okay..I guess..I...miss him.." I told her.

"I'm sorry,baby." she said. "Please don't call me baby." I said. "Sorry." She apologized again.

"So is Justin here still?" I asked her trying to change the subject. "Yeah,he's sleeping. " She said.

"I bet he's tired,after last night." I said. "DEMETRIA!" She said with a laugh. "What,it's the truth!" I said with a small smile.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Selena offered as she ran to the door.

"Um..hi." She said. "Is Demi here?.." A familiar voice spoke.

"Yeah." She said quickly. "Well..can I talk to her?" Joe asked.

"I don't think she wants to talk to you.." Selena said.

"Please,I have to tell her I'm sorry." He told her.

"Naah." She said. "Fine,just give her this note." He said as he handed a piece of folder paper to her.

"Sure." She said.

"Tha--" He notices Justin coming down shirtless."Good morning." Justin said.

Joe looked down and walked off and Selena shut the door.

"Demi.." Selena said.

"Oh hey Demi." Justin said. "Hey Justin. Gimme." I snatched the note out of her hand. "Woah,okay." Selena said.

"Dear my beautiful Demi,
I love you so muchh. You make me the happiest man in the world. I know I would be stupid to walk out of the relationship that makes me soo happy. You're probably mad at me,cause I am mad at myself right now. I never meant to call it quits. I don't want to break out relationship. You're right I was talking with Ashley--Keep reading. I asked her where  great wedding chapels would be. Demetria Devonne Jonas,I'm 20 and you're 19,but I am deeply head of heels in love with you. I want to marry you sooner then we planned. It hasn't even been a full 24 hours apart from each other and I feel like a trainwreck. I need you,Dems. I love you. Marry me right now,we're go to Vegas,if you want. I want to be your husband,the father of your children,and a grandparent with you. I want the rest of my life to  be with you,forever and always. Fuck the society if they think we're going on too fast. We live in the house together,all your stuff is in our house. To me this is just another fight. Just give me another chance,that's all I ask for. You are soo much better then all the other girls I've dated. I love you more then anything. Baby what you say?.. Please text,call, or write me back,I need a word from you.

                                                                                                                       Forever yours,
                                                                                                                                                 Joe Jonas.
♡"

I start to tear up. "Why does he do this to me?!" I said as I threw the note.

"Honey..." Selena said as she hugged me."Maybe you need to go talk to him.." She recommended.

"I can't keep running back to his arms...I just can't." I cried out. " I can't do this." I said as I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a razor.

"Demi,no!" Selena chased after me and took the razor." You are soo much stronger then that." She told me.

She's right. If I cut again,I'd ruin everything I accomplished after rehab. I sighed. " I know.." I told her.

"To be honest,When I looked at Joe..he didn't look good,you need to talk to him,Dems. He misses you,and you miss him." She told me.

"Okay..I will.." I said as I hugged her.