Chapter 49.

"OMG!" I blurted as I saw my family and friends and Joe's family and friends. I smile at Joe.

I continued walking down the asile with my bouquet of flowers. I'm trying not to cry,it'll ruin my makeup.

I finally got to Joe. "You didn't think I would have a wedding without our family and friends,what kind of guy would I be?!" He whispered to me with a smile.

"Thank you." I whispered back,as I looked at my family sitting down watching and I give them a wink.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony" the preacher spoke. I just couldn't take my eyes off of Joe.

"Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you." He preached.

"I, Joe Jonas, choose you Demi Lovto,
To be no other than yourself,
Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know.
I will respect you as an individual, a partner, and an equal.
I promise to laugh with you when times are good, and endure with you
when they are bad.
I will always adore, honor and encourage you.
You are my best friend, and I will love you always." Joe vowed as he took my hands and smiled at me.

"I never knew that I could feel this way about another person. You came into my life and showed me how to love, and taught me what it takes to be a man. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. To laugh with you, take care of you, and be someone that you can depend on. I vow to love you today, tomorrow, and forever." I vowed to Joe with a smile.

"Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" the preacher asked Joe.

"I do."

"Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I totally do."

Joe laughed.

Then we slipped each of our wedding rings on each others finger.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the preacher smiled.

Joe tipped me over and gave me a big long kiss as the crowd cheered.

We both pulled away. "PARTY TIME!" Joe yell as he threw our intertwined hands as we ran to the after party.

We all got to the party area and the lights started to dim and the party lights came on.

Joe and I did our first dance as husband and wife.

"You look soo beautiful." Joe smiled.

"Why thanks. You look handsome." I said back.

"Don't I always?" He smirked then he twirled me.

"Mmhmm."  I said as I pecked his lips.

Now it was time for the father and bride dance.

"You look gorgeous,baby." Eddie told me. "Thanks." I said with a smiled."You truely grew up into a mature beautiful girl. I'm glad I am your step-father." He told me.

"Aww." I layed my head on his chest,slow dancing with me.

Next comes the mother and the groom dance.

This is a very good night. I said to myself.

15 minutes later..

"Cake time!" Joe said as we went to cut the cake.

He puts his arm over my arms behind and we both cut the cake."Woo!" I smiled. We started feeding the cake to each other,it was sweet.

I smooshed some cake in Joe's face and ran off laughing. "Demetria!" He yelled as he wiped off the cake as everyone laughed.

●●●●

"Demi Lovato,we knew each other for atleast 10 years. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She deserves the best,so Joe you better treat her like a Princess,or I'll hunt you down." Selena laughed."I wish for the best and hope you guys have a magical journey together and lots of babies!" She said as she walked of stage.

"I only know Demi for a little bit now,but I can tell she means so much to Joe,so she'll mean alot to the Jonas's. She's a keeper,Joe. I'm glad to call her my sister in law. You guys only day for several months,but I can already tell it's meant to be,by the way Joe's eyes look when he talk about you. You bring the best of him,Demi. So you guys will bring the best into each other. Can't wait to be an uncle. No pressure." Nick winked."Love you guys." as he walked off the stage.

"Like Nick said,I have only known Demi for a little bit now,but I am soo glad to have a sister-in-law! Finally another girl! Demi,you are soo beautiful and you made the right choice to marry Joe. He really loves you because...I just know. You're the only girl who can make him smile as much as he does when he's with you." Danielle said.

"Aww."I smiled,then Joe wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"So I wish for a wonderful marriage and hope you guys keep the love for each other as long as you can." Dani said as she walked off stage.

"Brother,I believe you made the right choice. Demi is a wonderful girl and she really brings the best of you. I'm glad you found her. I'm glad I finally got a sister in law. I love you guys. Hope you all live a happily married life. Wishing for the best." Kevin said.

All of friends and family gave a speech to us,that night it was wonderful.

●●●

Joe picked me up,bridal style as we ran outside when everyone was blowing bubbles at us.

I was laughing.

we finally got in the car and the driver drived us to our hotel.

"I can't believe Frankie caught the garter!" I said as I giggled a bit.

"Well,My mom caught the bouqet..which is very unusual." Joe said with a laugh.

"Thank you for surpising me,babe." I said with a smile.

"no problem,we still gotta tour Monday." He said. "Aw poo."  I said as I got out of the car and headed to our hotel room.

"Oh wow it's huge!" I said. "You surpise?" Joe smirked. "Yes." I said. "So surpise,that I might get lucky?" Joe said as I laughed.

"Mmhmm." I smirked at him as I unzipped the back of my dress as I watch it fall to the ground.

"Damn.." Joe said then he put a 'don't disturb' sign out on the door and he ran and picked me up.

"You're very beautiful." As he carried me to the bedroom,while kissing my neck.

♡♡♡