Chapter 22.

This is the day I leave Joe and go tour.

I put on my sunglasses and head to my car,and I drive to where my tour bus is.I wished I could have the Jonas Brothers as my opening act,but I already have that spot taken.

--

I got out of my car and got the stuff I needed for the tourbus,I see Joe,I give him a smile."Hey handsome." I said."Hey Sexy." He said back as he pecked my lips.

"I'm going to miss you.."He admitted."It's only for like 12 months..which is a year." I giggled.

"I know,but it isn't the same from seeing you almost everyday." He said.I giggle."I love you." I give him a big hug."I love you back." He saids back,then he gave me a nice soft kiss."Go show those people Demi Lovato." Joe grinned.

I smile at him."Deal. Come to one of my shows."  I said.

"I might." He saids."Maybe when I get back..you'll meet my parents. I really have to go now." I said,then I pecked my lips. I walked away."Okay,Have fun!" I heard him yell back.

I walk on my tour bus."Woah this place is huge!" I accidently yelled out. I open one of the windows." I love you!" I yelled at Joe with a smile.He smiled at me."Love you more,Lovato!" He yelled back.

The bus started moving."No,I love you more!" I yelled back."Impossible! I love you waay more!" He yelled out. 

Then I knew we were fixing to leave sight of each other."Okay,whatever!" I said and blowed him a kiss. Then I closed the window.

I got on twitter on my phone and tweeted,"On my way to Detroit,Michigan! YOU READY MICHIGAN!? #UNBROKEN.xox"  Then my phone explodes with mentions from fans replying,they make me laugh. Suddenly I see Joe's tweet. I suddenly retweeted it."You are too sweet ;) RT @JoeJonas: If you haven't gotten tickets for @ddlovato's UNBROKEN tour,you should right now,since you have a chance! Do it before it's too late!"  I lay my phone down,thinking that I'll be living on a bus for about a year.

---Day Of the concert--

"Demetria,30 minutes." The manager said. "Kay." I said back. I was having my hair done and my makeup done at the same time. It was weird. I never had this before.

Later,"Demetria 10 minutes!" The Manager yelled."Got it!" I yelled back as I put on a sequenced black and silver chopped topped and a black long skirt. "Ready!" as I said putting my ear piece on.

"Five...four...three...two..one.." Manager counted and the music for Unbroken started. I raised up to the stage. Appearing to a millions fans.

"Locked up tight,like I would never feel again. Stuck on some kind of love prison and threw away the key. " I sang. "HELLO DETROIT,HOW ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?!" I yelled hearing them all scream and I smile at them. "I'm gonna fall like I don't need saving! Tonight,tonight,I'm letting go,go,go,gooooo!" I end that song with a long note.

Suddenly I see someone in the crowd that I recognize..It's Josh. Oh my gosh."We're going to switch things up..I wasn't going to sing this song just yet..but I want to. This is Skyscraper." I wait until the piano comes out.

I sit on the stool and started playing Skyscraper."I just want you guys to know that when you tell me your story, not only does it take so much courage and bravery, but I just thank you so much for not only inspiring me, but inspiring the people around you. So, if you are dealing with one of the issues that I’ve dealt with or others - eating disorders, self-harm, addiction, bullying, anything - I just want you guys to know that you can get through it, ‘cause I’m living proof sitting on this stage right now. It will be the absolute best decision of your life to get help, and I also want to say thank you because I wouldn’t be here as living proof without you guys and your support." I spoke.

"Skies are crying,I am watching.Catching Teardrops in my hands..Only silence as it's ending..like we never had a chance. Do you have to make me feel like There's nothing left of me.." I poured my heart out.

I love to hear the crowd singing along. Trying to keep my mind of Josh was the biggest thing. "Sing it with me now!" I said."You can take everything I have,You can break everything I am,like I'm made of glass,like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down! I will be rising from the ground,like a Skyscraper. Like a Skyscraper!Y"

I continue singing my heart out. We are finally at the bridge of the song. I stood up from the stool and then I kicked the stool. "Go run,run,run. I'm gonna stay right here,watch you disappear,yeah ohh.Go run,run,run. Yeah,it's a long way down,but I am closer to the clouds up here!" I sang.

Then I finish the song."Like a Skyscraper,like a skyscraper.."