Chapter 29.

We were still at my parents house. My mom was showing Joe my baby pictures,of course. Embarassing.

Joe pulled me into his lap and I held his hands that were around me,while looking at the pictures.

I whispered in his ear,"I want to show you my room." I told him and he smirked."Ooh babyy." He whispered. I nudge him."That's not what I meant." I whispered.

"Well,that was all the pictures of Demi." Dianna said. "She was soo precious." Joe said.

"Now,I'm going to show him my room." I said as I got up from his lap and took his hand and led him to my room. "Ta da." I said.

"Woahh..You were a fan of...me?" he said.  " Weirdly,yes." I said. "Hey,be careful what you say,Demetria." He said as he shut my door and he wrapped his arms around me,as he started kissing my neck.

"Mm..Joe.." I got out of my mouth.

He layed me on the bed and he got on top of me without breaking the kiss then he suddenly laugh.

"What?".." I asked. " I can't do this with the posters looking at me." he said as I giggled. "Then you ruined it." I joked as I slipped away and got up."We can't do this here anyways." I said.

"Damn." Joe said. I giggled."Come on." I said as I went downstairs laughing. Then suddenly I felt the urge to throw up again. I ran to the bathroom and puked again.

"Honey,are you okay? You're sick,aren't you!?" Mom came and asked me.

I sighed and I knew it was time to tell them. I got up and washed my mouth and took her to the living room where everyone is. "Joe and I got something to say.." I said as I took Joe's hand. Joe looked at me like,'are you sure you want to do this?' I nodded at him.

"Some of you are wondering about me..why I'm getting sick lately..I'm not sick.." I sighed and tightened Joe's hand. "Yeah..I'm worried.." My mom said.

"Well..um..Joe..and...I..we're...expecting..a baby..but please don't hate him..or me...we didn't mean for this to happen..and please don't kick me out of the family.. Joe promised he'll stick with me." I confessed.

At first it was all silent. "Someone talk..please.."  I said. "I'm going to be a grandmother!" my mom said as she got up from the couch and hugged Joe and I. I smiled big and hugged back,"Yeah!" I said.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the shortness.