Chapter 11.

The next day,Joe woke up before me and he started kissing my neck softly,which woke me up. I smile and groan,"Mmm." I said. I trace his abs with my finger.

Suddenly,Joe grabbed my hand and intertwined it. He was looking at our hands,then he looked down at my wrists..he sees the the cuts..on my wrist."Demi..." "No." "Are you cutting?" I didn't answer that last question.

He sits up on my bed."Demi,answer me." "YES,I CUT!" I charged at him. He just ignored it." Why?" Now he wants to know why..REALLY!? "That's my business."  I said back. He gets up from my bed and started putting his clothes on.

"Wait,where you going?" "Since you're not telling me..why should I stay?.." He looked at me. "Because.. I love you and yesterday..we made love,because you love me.Are you really getting mad at me because I self harm?" I spoke out.

"Demi, I can't deal with this right now.." he said then he finally got his last button on his shirt buttoned."It's over." He looked at me and then he heads to the door.

"Joe.." I get out of the bed and I put on my robe and run after him,"Joe,please!! Don't do this,PLEASE!" I pleaded. "Sorry Demi." He said then he shuts the door. I scream and then I slide down the door crying."Please Joe...please." Crying my eyes out.

Selena goes over a little later. She knocks on the door."Demi,It's Selena!" I get up from the floor,fix my hair up a little." Hold on!" I run to my bedroom and changed into a bra and a shirt with some pajama pants,and I run to answer the dor.

"Hey." I said with a fake smile. Selena walked in."Hey bestie. How was the Jobro concert?" 
"Um..Uh..it was g-g-g-go-" I started crying."Dems! What is that bad?" she said while I'm still crying. I nod my head no."It was great" now I'm balling in tears.

"Then why are you crying?" She asked confused. "Jo---Joe.. a-a-a-annd... I... b--b-b-bb-bbroke..up.." I said. Selena came and hugged me."Why did you guys break up?" she asked.

" Promise not to tell anyone?" I said,wiping my tears."Of course,we are best friends." Selena said."He broke up with me because...I self harm. I cut my wrists. He saw it this morning." "What was he doing here this morning?" She asked and I give her this certain look."Oh,Demi!" She saids as she gives me a long hug.

"That's not all I do..I purge..I binge,but mostly I just purge and cut.. I know it's not right,but it helps me." I admitted. " Demi..Why do you do it?" 

"...I don't feel like I should be living on this planet,like I'm not beautiful enough,like I'm not skinny enough. I'm ashamed of myself."