Chapter 48.

I  woke up from Joe kissing my neck,I moaned."5 more minutes.." I covered my face with my pillow.

"Babe,we gotta head to Las Vegas.." Joe said. I instantly lifted my head up."What?!" I said.

"Today's Friday.." He said worryingly.  " I thought today was Tuesday.." I said. He looked down.

"You don't want to marry me?.." He pouts his lips as he got up and slipped on a pair of clean boxers.

I looked at him." I didn't say that." I bounced off the bed. "Let's get married,Joseph." I said with a smile as I got into a shower.

☀☀☀

We're finally almost to Las Vegas. I snuggled up to Joe and smiled as he kissed my forehead softly.

"I can't wait to call you my wife." Joe said as he took my hand and kissed it.

"I can't wait to call you my husband." I said with a smile.

☀☀☀☀

We just into the wedding chapel and went into seperate rooms,so we can get married.

Am I doing the right thing..by marryin quickly...ah what the heck,I love Joe.

 This lady help me slip my beautiful wedding dress on,it fits perfectly.

I get my heels one and my hair done in a pretty bun...then comes the veil.  I tell myself not to cry..don't cry,Demi..don't cry.

"You ready,Miss Lovato?" the lady that works at the chapel asks. I sighed and fixes my dress. "Yes." I picked up part of my dress as we,the lady and I,walk down the hallway.

These were the last seconds of my single lady life. I take my last deep breath as we turn to the last corner.

"Do I look beautiful?" I meant to say that in my head but it accidently came out. "You look great." The lady said.  I smiled.

We finally got to the asile. That's when the surpised happened.

"OMG!" I blurted out.

-----------------

{a/n}

I know,I know,it's short. I just want the other part to be a surpise ;) This story,is sadly very close coming to an end ;c (BOOO) I know. :c

So what do you think the surpise was? :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

REMEMBER,

ALL AROUND THE WORLD,PEOPLE WANT TO BE LOVED,THEY'RE NO DIFFERENT THEN US.♡♡♡♡

❣❣❣Chloe.