Chapter 18.

Later at my party,Wilmer and I had a little fight. He went somewhere,so a few minutes I went to find her."Wilmer?.." I walk around the building."Babe..I'm sorry...okay,I was wrong."  I kept searching.

Suddenly I heard moaning. I turn to my left into this room,that's when I saw Wilmer and some girl doing it."OMG,I HATE YOU!" I rip the necklace he gave me off and threw it at him,then I ran crying to the girl's bathroom.

"Demi?" a voice said. I jumped and looked,"Joe,what are you doing in the girl's restroom?!" I asked him. 

" I saw you running in here crying,so I wanted to make sure you're okay." he said. "Crying? I'm not crying.." I lied to him.

"Demi...I know you better then that..you're crying.." he said. I look at him."Fine..I caught Wilmer...having sex with this slut." I said then I started crying.

He comes and pulls me close."You didn't deserve him,Dems." he told me. I was crying on his chest."Then who do I derserve,Joe?" I commanded.

"Me." he said as he looked at me with serious eyes. I was speechless,I didn't know what to do.

I pull him in and I kissed him. Again,our lips moved in perfect harmony. I begin to smile in the middle of the kiss.

We finally pull away.He cups my face and looks me in the eye."I promise I won't hurt you like I did, ever again." he told me.I smile at him."Okay. Let's make this time work. No more secrets,just the truth and love." I told him."Starting now,I have something to say."I said to him again."What is it?" he asked.

"I have always loved you." I told him. He smiled a big cheeky smile at me." I always loved you. Forever and always." he replied."Forever and always." I said back as I put my arms around his neck.

"Demi,people are leaving,they want to say goodbye to you!" my stepdad yelled out. "Okay dad!" I yelled back then I look at Joe,"We should probably goo.." I told him as I walk away. I say goodbye to the people who had to go."Have a safe ride home,love you guys!" I told them.

"Demi.." Joe comes behind me."Yeah?" I replied.

"I know..we haven't really dated long..enough,but I would love if you had dinner with my parents and I tomorrow night.." he invited me.

I hugged and smiled."Sure,I'd love to." I pecked his lips. "Good,I can't wait. My parents would love to meet you." he said.

"Would they like me?" I questioned him."Of course,they'll love you like I do. I promise." he told me.

Right when I was leaning in to give him a kiss,Wilmer interupted."Demi...can we please talk?." I look at him,"What is there to talk about?? I saw what I saw. You can't explain anything. Did she suddenly trip and her clothes fall off? impossible. Goodbye Wilmer." I said as I walk off with Joe.