Chapter 33.

I hear a knock on my door.  I was napping on my couch,but the knock woke me up. I got up from the couch and opened."You owe me because yo--Joe?" I said.

"What the hell is this!? Are you calling it quits?." Joe asked flashing me the note. I sighed."Why?." He asked.

"You walked out when I needed you..again..I don't know if  I can handle that again and again.."I told him.

"Babe--" He said,but then I glared at him."Demi,we were arguing about shit. I couldn't stand it! But I came back!" Joe said.

"You came back because of the note and you walked out because you couldn't stand it,we're gonna have fights,Joe.  What are you going to when we have the next one,are you going to walk out?.." I asked.

"Demi,I'm sorry! I'm stupid!! I don't want it to be over,give me one last chance!" He pleaded.

"No..not this time..I'm sorry." I said. "Please.." He pleaded. "No..It's..over.." I said.

"What about the duet,we're working on?.." He asked. " I'll finish the song with you,but that's it." I said.

"You really want this?" Joe asked. Of course this is what I want."No..but I think it's right.." I truthfully told him.

He sighed."Fine." He said. "Bye Joe." I said as I closed the door and wiped the falling tears.

I really didn't want to do that. I loved him,but I guess if you love someone let it go,if it comes back,it's meant to be. This isn't the same situation,sadly. Sometimes you have to love someone to let it go.

That's what I did.

Damn,I miss him already. I miss his chocolate brown eyes,I miss sliding my hand through his soft brown hair. I miss his soft nose I like to give nose kisses on. I miss how my hand fits perfectly in his. I miss how he can make me day just like that.

I miss how support he is about me.I definitely miss how our lips moved in perfect harmony when we kissed.

God,I miss everything about him. How will I survive...I realized I need him. I need him bad.

What in the world have I done..I made a mistake..I need Joe. I love him,till death do us part.

I hate to say this but...He's the love of my life.