Chapter 42. PART TWO.

Joe's Christmas.

"Joe,how bout you put that ornament right there." My mom instructed,so I did. "It looks great." I said.

"So how's Demi?" My dad asked "She's good,I asked her to come,but she already had plans with her family." I said.

"Darn,I would like to get to know her more." He said. "Yeah..." I said,"Hey dad?..."

"Yeah,son?" He said. " Just a question..what woul you think if I'm engaged to Demi?.." I looked at him seriously.

"Umm..." He said. "Are you engaged,honey?" My mom blurted.

"I mean I would and possibly couldn't stop you. If you think she's the one,then she's the one. I would welcome her into the family like I did Danielle." My dad said.

I smiled at him."Thanks..because I proposed to her..She said yes." I told them.

"Omg,that's great!! I'm going to be a mother in law again!" My mom said.

"Congrats,son!" My dad.

"Sweet,I'm a brother in law again." Kevin said.

"No! Demi is mine!" Frankie said.

"...Frank..she's too old for you.." I said

"So,she likes me,I know it!" Frankie said. "Frankie..she's 9 years older then you..it's illegal.." I told him.

"So." Frankie said. I just ignored him.

"The dinner was good,mom.Thanks." I said as I hugged her goodbye.

"Thanks! Leaving so soon? It's just 8 o'clock.." She said.

"Yeah,I gotta wake up early.." I said. "Oh okay,it has been fun." She said.

"Yeah,thank you for the gifts you guys!" I hugged everyone.

"You're soo welcome! Next time bring your girl,so we can see the ring!" Danielle said.

"Haha,I will!" I told her."Bye guys." I walked out and drove home.

I got to my bedroom and took off my shirt as I yawned. 'DemetriaLovato wants to videochat' popped on my computer. A smiled grew on my face as I hit the accept.

"Heey babyy!" She said. God,she's soo cute.

"Hey babe! How was your Christmas?" I asked looking at the webcam.

"It went good! They were all supportive about the misscarriage and  engagement. How was yours?" She asked me.

"It went really good. They supported the engagement also..but Frankie got mad..he really like you." I told her.

"What can I say,I'm a cutie." She saids as she flips her hair. "Hell yeah!" I said.

"Hold on,baby,I got to show you something." She said with a smirk then she walked off.

"Okay.." I waited for 2 minutes,still she hasn't came out. So I got up and hung up some of my clothes.

Suddenly she walks out wearing a santa hat and Santa Lingerie,which only covers some. "Hey babyyy." She said flirtatiously.

I turn around."Daaamn,babe..you need to wear that when I'm there.Damn." I said as I checked her out.

She giggled."My Grandmother gave me this for Christmas! You should seen my mom's face!" She said with a laugh.

"Well..thank you Mrs.Hart." I said as she giggled."You better change before I get turned on sweetie." I told her.

"Kay." She got up and started taking it off in front of the camera."Not infront of the camera! Damnn,baby." I said as I laughed.

"Darn it." She grinned and she rushed and put on a shirt and some sweatpants and tied her hair in a messy bun. I love that look on her.

"I miss you soo much,babe." I told her. "Aw,I miss you too! How is my little Olley?" She said.

I picked up her Shiz tzu,Oliver and showed her. "She's all good. Winston still isn't use to her though." I told her.

"Aw,Hey Olley,I love you little Olley!" She said to her dog.

She's such a dog lover like me. "Hey Dems?.." I said.

"Yeah?" She said. "Let's get married when your 22.." I told her,worried on how she'd react.

She gave me a smile."Okay."

"Okay,thank you baby." I blew her a kiss.

"I'm going to go,baby. I'm tired." She said with a yawn.

"Okay. Love you,babe! Mwah!" I said.

"Love you too,Mwah,mwah!" She said then she disconnected her camera.

I miss her so much..

______________

MERRY CHRISTMAS,Hanukkah,Kwanzaa,Quaziggyziggyzam[:p]xoxoxox