Chapter 6.

Demi's POV.

I just got home from the day shopping with Selena. I found the perfect dress that I can wear for my date with Joe! It's 5:05 so I should start gettting ready! I Reshowered,then I did my make up,put some make up on my wrists then I put on my short purple one shoulder dress with some cool high heels,with some a few bracelets. It was 6:25 when I looked at my clock. "Damn" I mumbled. I rushed to my bathroom and made sure the curler was hot enough and I started to curl my black locks.

Joe's POV.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:00. "Oh shit!" I said out loud." Joseph Adam Jonas,language!" my mom said."Sorry mom,sorry Frankie." I rush to the shower and I wash.

Finally I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around my lower waist. I walk to my closet."Hmm" I thought outloud. I put on a nice plaid buttion down,with some black pants pared with some good looking clean white nikes. I fix my hair up a bit,sprayed some nice cologne on me and put on my leather jacket. I am ready to go.6:35 my clock said. Time to go,I hopped into my car and started driving to Demi's.

I'm taking her out to Red Lobster. I hope she likes Red Lobster.

I knocked on the door nervously, I don't know why I am so nervous. I hear her say,"Coming!" I fix my hair for the last time. Suddenly Demi  opens the door." Hey--Wow,you look good." She saids."Thank,but you look better" I smiled.

"Nah."She joked as she got in my car. I then drived to Red Lobster . " I have to admit...I'm not good at first dates..but I wanted to be your boyfriend..so I had to think of something."  "I have to agree. I not good at this either." Demi confessed. 

Demi's POV.

 " I have to admit...I'm not good at first dates..but I wanted to be your boyfriend..so I had to think of something."Joe said.  "I have to agree. I not good at this either." I confessed,then I suddenly think of the time I was with Josh. I need to forget him..I can't though..he's the reason why I am soo insecure.

We finally get to the restaurant." We're here,I hope you are hungry!" Joe saids."You bet I am!" I lied,I know I can't eat much,I'm going to add some weight then I'll be throwing it back up later. It sucks,but it's a part of me now,since 5 years. I walk inside to the restuarant and the guy  set us at a table.

I suddenly saw 3 or more men  on the side of us with these empensive cameras."Joe.." "Yeah,Dems?" he asked back."Why are those mean taking pictures of us?.." I asked. He turns his head and sees them."Oh shit."He cursed."What?!" I panicked. "Those are the paparazzi!" he said." The what?!" I said even more worried."You know,the guys who take celebs pictures to put pretty pictures in magizines." Joe said. I forgot he is one half of the Jonas Brothers..would I really want to be in a relationship who is always in the spotlight?? I know I'm going to have some haters..I don't know if I can take the hate..what if they call me a fat ugly fame whore.. I don't if I can take that..

"Demi??" Joe said as he looked at me I kind of went in my own world."Oh sorry..I zoned." I said with small laugh.

Later on in the date the waiter finally brough out Joe's meal and my small salad and the paparazzi was getting in my head...and spots in my eyes. I take 3 small bites of my food,so did Joe,but faster.Finally I snapped."JOE,WHO IS THIS GIRL YOU ARE WITH,IS IT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! WHAT'S HER NAME!?" One of them said. I look at Joe and sighs."I'm sorry..I can't do this." I put my napkin on the table and I get up and run out.