Chapter 27.

"The day I first met you, you told me you'd never fall in love." I sang the last lyric to Give Your Heart A Break."Would you guys like to meet some of my best friends?" I said to the crowd with a smile. 

The crowd went wild,I laughed."Please welcome the Jonas Brothers!" I turn around and smile at each of them. I went and hugged all of them.

"They are my special guest for tonight!" I smiled."Enjoy!" I said then ran backstage looking for the nearest bathroom to throw up in. 

"Demi,you okay?" my manager asked me. "Bathroom!!" I yelled out. "Oh my god." He said back. He helped me to the nearest bathroom and that's when I got sicked.

"What happened?" He asked me after I finished." I guess I eating something bad.." I lied as I knew it was morning sickness.

"Oh what did you have?" He asked for more questions. "I can't remember.." I lied and went to my dressing room and get dressed in my next costume.  I fixed me hair and brushed my teeth.

I hear they call my name."Please welcome back Demi Lovato on stage!!!" Joe yelled out. I hear get excited. I smiled.

I ran onto stage,pretending nothing happened backstage. "Thank you guys." I hugged all them again. 

"Thank you again,you guys!" I laughed."The Jonas Brothers,everybody!" I yelled and the crowd screamed.

--

I lay on the tour bus."I'm soo tired."I said. Joe laughed."I know,you did great out there." He said as he sat next to me,putting my legs on top of his lap.

"I try to give me fans a reason to come to my concerts." I smile,and he smiled back."So I heard you threw up when my brothers and I where on stage.."He said worryingly.

I look at him and sighed."Yeah.." I said."Morning sickness?" He asked.

"Yep." I sighed."That's it. I cancelling,I'm going to be with you for the rest of the show." He said seriously. 

"What?! No,don't do that! I'll be fine. You have fans who expect you to be there. Besides,what are the new shows going to think when you cancel.." I said.

He looked at me and bent over and kissed me deeply."You're the one who is carrying my baby." He said.

"Are you sure you want to do that,Joe?.." I said. "Duh. I love you." Joe said.

I smiled a lil,I pecked his lips."I love you more." I said. He smiled."Since we're becoming a family..I need to meet your family." He said.

I sat up."Friday,at 8 pm." I said with a smirked."Damn,girl." Joe said.

"Hey,I know I'm pregnant,but it doesn't mean I'm slow." I told him. "I know,baby." he said.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant at 19.." I said with a sigh.

"Want me to call MTV to put us on tv?" Joe joked. I smacked him with a pillow."No." I said with a giggle.

"Well,atleast we know we can have kids in our later future." he said. "Yeah,I soo wanted little Joes running around the house." I joked.

"Hey!" He said. I smiled at him innocently. " So how many kids are we aiming for,Demetria?" He asked.

"How many you want,Joseph." I smirked. He suddenly picked me up,"Since you asked me,I want 6,000 kids from you,beautiful." He said as he pecked my lips.

I giggle."You're trying to kill me." I told him.

"Nope,I just love you that much." He said.