Authors Note!

Hey, this is the first one I've done all book..and well ever.. but I wanted to say a few things. 

I love this book and it's the first book I've written in years and the first fanfic I've ever written and I'll def do more on this account in the future! 

Second, big things are about to happen in this story (they're good I promise) and so I thought it would be cool to show what the current (and new) characters look like and a small recap of them, since I haven't really done that haha. 

Third before we get into the characters..this is my formal apology for what I did to Louis and the events after. I sincerely apologize for hurting Harry and killing off one of my favorites but it needed a little spice. But hey, they did a tour and Ave got to get into music, so that's a positive that would never have happened if Louis didn't die...

Anyway, let's move on...

August Hill or 'Gus' Kind, trusting and creative. Avery's husband and an artist (mainly painting) travels around a lot. Amazing father to Delilah and friend. He's very loving and accepting, spends a lot of time in his studio or teaching Delilah new skills. He's so proud of Harry and Avery and looks forward to the future. 

(but with blue eyes and also isn't Jack Falahee beautiful? This is who I imagine Gus to look like but it's up to you how you want visualize him :) 

August's Mother, Maggie. Rude, nosy and old. Doesn't understand and refuses to try to. Husband died many years ago and doesn't know how to handle her grief correctly. Disappointed in her son for not choosing the life she wanted and her daughter has cut her off. While August has attempted to remove her from his life, she is persistent in staying and causes drama. 

Delilah Hill or 'Lilah'

Delilah Hill or 'Lilah'. Talented young artist, loves her family and is very sweet. Spends a lot of time painting or hanging out with friends. Starting to develop an interest in fashion (thanks to H) and misses Uncle Lou terribly. She's very gentle and caring, loves kids and hopes to have a family one day. She learnt from Harry and her mother to value friendship and is well-liked at school for her kindness.