eight ; Summer

(So, just for reference, this chapter is when they are 19...so summer 2013! The gifs also help you imagine what H currently looks like but later on in the book when we go into the future they become random) 

I kick my shoes off and throw my shirt on top of them in a pile, and soon I can feel the hot sand between my toes and start to walk towards the beautiful blue water a little up ahead of me. 

"Wait for me, Ave!" Harry yells from behind me, I turn around and see him running after me with his feet kicking up sand behind him. 

"Hurry up slow coach!" I yell back with a small laugh and wave him over. When he finally reaches me, he grabs me by the hand and pulls me into the water with him.

"its cold!" I say with a squeal. Harry laughs and gently splashes me and I turn from him. I look down at myself, I am wearing a red bikini and suddenly get super self conscious and cross my arms over my chest.  Harry notices and puts his hands on my shoulders and smiles.

"You look great." He says with a gentle smile, "red is really your color, you should wear it more often" I laugh a little and thank him and he reaches out his hand and I take it tightly, together we walk into the water a bit deeper. 

"Where are the boys?" I ask Harry as the water splashes on the back of my legs and the sun heats up my skin thank god I put on sunscreen. 

"Back at the house" we were staying at a beach house for a few days and I was enjoying every minute with them, especially Harry. 

We reach about hip height in water and he stops walking and gets a little smirk on his face before splashing me with a huge water wave he made with his arm, absolutely drenching me. The little shit and I return the favor and soon we are laughing our asses off having a water fight until I hear a familiar sound. 

"OI OI!" Louis yells from the sand and Harry and I turn our heads and see the four boys standing on the beach, Zayn holding a volley ball and Liam a net. We try to ignore their yelling and wrestling on the beach as we stand the water chatting.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grab Harry and pick him up by the waist and throw him into the water causing a huge splash. Standing behind where Harry was Louis, who had quietly sneaked up behind us to do that.

"Sorry about that, Ave" he laughs at moves the hair out of his face "Harold looked like he wanted to go for a dip" 

 Just as he finishes his sentence, Harry jumps out of water and returns the favor, tackling Louis into the water. I laugh as the two boys wrestle and splash each other in the water. Out of nowhere the other boys come barging in the water, causing a Tsunami of water to wash all over everyone, I take a step back because I know whats about to happen next.

Soon all 5 of them are wrestling together and I turn to look at the view, its about mid afternoon and the sun is blazing hot. The beach is a golden sandy color with a path in the middle leading back to the house. I look back to the boys just in time to see Louis plunge Liam's head straight into the water

"TIME FOR A SWIM PAYNO!" he yells and laughs loudly. 

Liam comes out of the water and flicks his hair around for a bit, before chasing Louis down to the beach and across the sand. The boys eventually calm down after a little and Zayn and Harry are chatting and laughing, and too my surprise, Niall is standing next to me, arms behind his back.

"Hi" he says quickly in a Irish accent and green swim trunks, giving me a small smile.

"Hey, Niall," I say kindly, he looks down at his feet under the water and wiggles his toes into the sand and shells.