fifty nine ; forgive

(They're so cute omg I want this) 

I sit on the couch with Delilah, it's been a few days since that conversation with Harry and I had just gotten off the phone from Louis, telling him the whole story and he agreed with me. You're meant to be able to trust a person you're with. 

Louis is good at advice, and he's super understanding. He knows the full extent of H and I's relationship, it's something that we've discussed many times. Harry and Louis have a beautiful friendship, the respect, trust and love they have for each other is extraordinary. 

The front door opens and Harry comes into the lounge room, his face looks tired, like he's been awake all night and I know he probably has. He's probably been thinking and contemplating all night, and is most likely here to tell me the verdict. 

"Me and Isabella broke up" He says quietly and sits opposite me, I let him continue "We aren't meant for each other. You were right, she wanted money and fame and having the title of "Harry Style's girlfriend" but she's not getting that. I hated the way she spoke to you, like you aren't worth anything but Ave, you are worth more to me than anything I have. I'd give up all this fame and fortune if it means I still get to keep you. I'm not ashamed of you, far from it. I want the world to know how much I love you and that's why I wrote Sweet Creature"

He takes a deep breathe and looks at Delilah, I pass her to him and he smiles, sitting on her his lap facing me as he continues. "I'll always listen to you, I'm not going to let that happen again because I know my words hurt you and I'm truly sorry. You're my soulmate and nothing could change that. I'm yours for life, I'm not going anywhere and I'm sorry you felt like I was"

He scans my face and thinks. "I'm sorry" He repeats and I stand up, hugging him gently from the side and sitting next to him and Lilah. 

"It's OK" I say to him "I over reacted a little"

"No, no you didn't. I should've brushed you off like you were just another friend because you are more than that and you deserve to know you're worth" He looks at Delilah, big blue eyes staring back at him "What we have is special. Some people get the opportunity to have this but they ruin it, by mistaking it for romance. But this love wasn't made for that so they break up and have to wait for the next life to try again But we don't, because we found each other at the right time and place. It was fate or something. But I know I'm meant to be with you and Delilah"

"I love you Harry" I say with a smile and he nods his head.

"I love you too" 

"It's just.. nowadays I don't know who's dating me for.. me" He speaks, watching me now as I nod my head

"I know, but there's not much we can do but wait to see it they are actually with you for you. If they are, then good. If they aren't, we that's a problem. I'll always support you in who you decide to date but you need to be honest with them, you need to let them know about me, H. I don't want to be put aside. I'm no going to lie and say I'm not a big part of your life, because I know I am and they also need to know that"

He sighs, nodding his head in agreement "you're right, I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize" I tell him, "I know you normally do tell people about me, it was just this girl and I'm glad she's gone" I don't mean for that to come out as harsh at it did, but he doesn't react. 

"Yeah" He laughs softly "don't know what I was thinking" 

"Something must have gone on in that thick head of yours" I joke and his face turns from relaxed to offended

"Hey!" 

A few days later I come down the stairs and find Harry asleep on the couch, Lilah sleeping on his chest. I take a photo and sit down, enjoying the silence. This is where he is meant to be, not with some girl that doesn't care about him. She only cared about his wallet and I noticed it the second I met her. She didn't look at him with love like I do, she looked at him with hunger for his money and his body. I hope we never see her again. 

Harry stirs and opens his eyes.

"Can you not watch me sleep please?" He asks, putting his hand on Lilahs back to stop her rolling off.

"It's the only time you shut up" I joke and he yawns. 

"That was unnecessary" He mumbles and closes his eyes again

"Want a chocolate milkshake?" I offer and he opens his eyes again. 

"Yeah but I've got a sleeping baby on me and if I wake her she'll scream" 

I make him the milkshake and one for myself when I come back he's still laying down the baby sleeping on him. 

"How are you going to drink this?" I ask him. 

"Dunno" He laughs

I walk up to them and kneel down by his head, holding the straw up to his mouth like a baby. 

"Ave, I'm H not Delilah"

"Fine, but you're dealing with it when she wakes up screaming you're the one putting her back to sleep" I smirk at him and he sighs. 

He slowly starts to sit up, holding the baby as steady as he can to not wake her, but it's pointless and she starts bawling. H swears under his breath and stands up, bouncing her and trying to calm her down.

"I don't want to say "i told you so" but.." I say with a small laugh and he glares at me 

"Come on, baby" I say, taking her from him and walking upstairs to put her to bed. 

After a little persuading she falls back asleep and I come back down and see Harry sipping his milkshake with a smile.

"You amaze me everyday" He says 

"How?" I sit next to him and take a sip of my own. 

"The way you're so forgiving, honest and brave. The way you adapted motherhood so incredibly and Delilah is going to grow up with the best people looking after her"

"and you" I add "You're going to be there. She needs someone like you in her life, to teach her how to be brave. You and Lou are the people she's going to look up to one day, she's going to come to you for advice and when she's gotten in trouble. She's going to grow up listening to Louis's laugh and smile, she's going to trust you guys and I can't wait"

"Me too" He says smiling at the thought of Delilah growing up with him.