fifty eight ; she's bad news

(this chapter is important to learn more about A and H's relationship.. that just a reminder is purely platonic but they mean everything to each other.. ok enjoy x)

I walk up to Harry's door and twist the gold door handle. Locked, that's weird he never locks his door, usually we just walk straight into each other's houses. I pull out my phone and call him. He answers after a few rings. 

"Hey, Ave" There's shuffling and a voice in the background. 

"Where are you?" I ask curiously. 

"Home, why?" The voice is a woman and more shuffling. 

"Well, unlock your door?" I let out a small confused laugh.  

"Uhh, I've got someone over" He says quickly. 

"Who?" 

"A girl" He says. Since when did he have a girlfriend? Or.. shit. 

"Ohh, fuck I'll..uhh.. go home then..sorry" I go to hang up the phone 

"Wait I want you to meet her" He says quickly and I hear her voice again but can't make out words

"Really? Right after-"

"Yes I'll be downstairs in a second" He says quickly and hangs up the phone. 

A minute or two later the door opens and I walk past Harry and see a blonde, blue eyed girl at the bottom of the steps. In black skinny jeans and a low cut white top, she's beautiful if I'm being honest. She flicks her long hair over he shoulder and walks towards us. No make up but she still looks good, which something I can't relate too. I also notice she isn't wearing any shoes, which explains the heels at the front door next to me. God, I don't even know her name but we are polar opposites. 

"Avery, this is Isabella" Harry introduces me to her and I hug her gently, she doesn't return the hug which is something new to me since I'm used to have someone's arms around me. 

"Hey, nice to meet you" I tell her. She doesn't answer just nods her head and smiles, fixing her hair a little and I fight the urge to roll my eyes. 

"She's a model from America, and we've been dating for about 3 weeks" Harry tells me and she watches him intensely, and something about her makes me uneasy but I can't put my finger on it yet. 

"That's cool, well it's nice to meet you I'll go home-"

"No, Ave" Harry says quickly and looks between me and Isabella "Um..stay and get to know each other?"

"OK.. fine" I agree and Harry sits on the couch, I sit next to him only to receive a dirty look from Isabella and I can already tell this isn't going to work if she's jealous of me just sitting next to him...

"So, how do you two know each other?" She asks and it's the first time I've heard her talk. She has an American accent, I'm guessing Cali because that's how August's sister talks. 

"We met when we were 16, X factor auditions. Obviously he got through and I didn't" I explain, as nice as I can even though I already don't like her. 

"Obviously" She mutters and then looks out the window. It's quiet for a while and awkward while we think of something to say. Which is weird since it's never awkward between me and Harry. It's her. 

"So, what's happening here?" She finally asks and points at us with her long, red nail.  

"What do you mean?" Harry asks, I can tell he's as confused as me about where this conversation is going to go.