eighty three ; Mr Loverman

( once again, I know nothing about music, so bare with me here)

I'm at my piano, running my fingers along the keys mindlessly. It's been a while since I played because I've been focusing a lot of my time on the guitar. It feels strange sitting at the piano without Matilda here. I miss her a fucking lot. Nothing feels the same without her presence. Like the big house filled with people house is empty. 

"Hey, what are you playing?" Louis comes in the room, he's been here for a week and goes home tomorrow. I'll definitely miss him, since it's always unsure when we will see each other again so I treasure every moment with one of my best friends. I have to laugh when I realize we are both wearing Harry's clothes. 

"Nothing yet" I sigh out, playing something random and Harry comes in the room. 

"ooooh" He notices me sitting at the piano and sits on the couch "Play Mr Loverman!"

Louis looks between us "Don't think I've heard that anyone" He says casually, sitting next to Harry with a smile. 

"Lucky, she's fucking incredible at it" Harry compliments me and I feel my cheeks burn and I look away from them and to my hands. My hands are starting to look a lot like Harry's, light pink nails and a few gold rings. He's really influenced my fashion choices lately but I love it. He helps me step out of my comfort zone and it's incredible. 

"Well, better hear this" Louis laughs and nods at me and I sigh, shaking my head at Harry with small smile. How can I say no to Louis? He's one of my favorite people on Earth. 

I start to play and sing "I'm heading straight for the floor" Harry sits up a bit and Louis's smile grows "The alcohol served it's tour. And it's heading straight my skin leaving me daft and dim" I sing slowly so that the chorus hits, like this songs intention was. 

"I've got this shake in my legs, shaking the thoughts from my head. But who put these waves in the door? I crack and out I pour" Harry nudges Louis and points to me, clearly excited to hear my voice. God, he's adorable. 

"I'm Mr Loverman" I sing out and Louis raises his eyebrows in surprise "And I miss my lover, man. I'm Mr Loverman and I miss my lover" I sound good, I know I do and it gives me the confidence to continue. 

"The ways in which you talk to me, had me wishing I was I were gone. The ways that you say my name have me running on and on" 

"Oh I'm cramping up, I'm cramping up" I prepare myself for the next part, even though I'm pretty sure I can do it, I'm certain Harry and Louis could, so it adds pressure "But you're cracking up, you're cracking up!" I sing it out and both their faces light up as I sing the chorus again. 

"I've shattered now, I'm spilling out upon this linoleum ground" Harry gives me an impressed and proud smile as I sing "I'm reeling in my brain again before it can back to you. Oh, what am I supposed to do without you?"

I love this part, the chorus starts off soft and gentle, before I basically yell it in key and Louis grins, nodding at Harry when i finish. 

"I am glad I listened" He laughs and I stand up walking over to them. He brings me into a hug and I gladly accept it, closing my eyes when his arms come around me. 

"Why don't you sing more?" Louis asks when he lets go off me and I sit between them. 

"I don't know.. don't have much confidence like you" I admit, turning to Harry. He's the shyest, sweetest person in the world but once he steps on that stage he changes. I miss it.