eighty one ; Paris

(Harry's POV and this is long I'm sorry but I had fun writing it)

We've had this week planned out for a a while, it was Delilahs 6th birthday and I knew I wanted to take her to Paris. I've never been to Paris in Autumn, and I'm excited to show August and Avery where I've booked and organised. 

The plane lands in Paris and we make our way through the airport quickly and into the car. Ever since Delilah found about my fame she's been a lot more cautious what she tells people. Nearly spoiled that I had a new album coming, but it really doesn't bother me. She's young and still learning about what her life is to be with me. 

Avery is amazing with her, educating Lilah on fame since she's been with me through all of it. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, Ave is a little bit famous too. Everyone who knows me, knows her name. She's gained the title of 'Harry Styles' best friend' and I don't think she minds. 

I see it on twitter all the time, people talking about our relationship and how cute is. How they wish they could find a friend like that and all that. I could watch her scroll through twitter with a small smile as she reads them all day. It's better than the hate she used to get, so that's a huge bonus. She also has a large social media following, mainly because she posts photos of me and Delilah. But she's really big on photography, so her feed is beautiful. 

It never stopped media outlets reporting on us dating. When Ave and Gus got married and pics posted of us holding hands, I was called a home wrecker. Which didn't bother me but I could see the hurt on her face as she read it. There was nothing anyone could do anyway, pap pics of me are worth a lot and fans love getting photos of us, so I guess I just have to leave it. 

Ave's a really fast learner too, this was proved by how fast she picked up guitar. She plays really well. We do a lot of things together now, things that will actually help us in the future. Like teaching her guitar and learning french a lot better, hence why I chose Paris for this trip. 

We pull up outside the hotel and I watch all 3 of their faces stare in amazement. 

A tall, white building with many windows and small balcony. Ivy and flowers creeping up the wall and off the balconies. Big, glass doors with steps leading up them and pigeons that are't shy when we walk past them and up the stairs. We walk into the lobby to check in and I hear Gus swear under his breath. 

"Holy shit"

Tall white walls with windows and lights in between them. Table and chairs in the middle of them room and a desk at the end, two trees either side of it. A white ceiling, with a gold trim and chandelier. It's absolutely stunning. 

"Harry, what the fuck" Avery laughs breathlessly, holding Delilahs hand as they both take it all in

"Pretty good, aye?" I laugh as we walk up the desk. Luckily, the receptionist speaks English and we make our way down a long hall way with the same walls and roof and to a door.