sixty seven ; common

"New York baby I was jacked up!" I sing when we arrive at our hotel and drop our suitcases on the floor. 

"Holland tunnel for a nose it's always backed up" August joins in, holding Delilah and placing her gently on the first bed. 

"Can you not sing about drugs in front of Delilah" I laugh as Harry comes in behind me dragging his suit case. 

"Weren't you singing Watermelon Sugar the other day? and that's about-"

"Yes, thank you Augustus Gloop" I interrupt and see Harry smirking in the corner of my eye. Little shit. 

Our hotel room has 2 double beds, which means me and Harry will share and August and Delilah will have the other one. It's a nice room with wooden floors and a balcony. Small table, TV and cupboards, everything we could need for our stay. Harry offered to pay for a really nice luxury hotel but I bought the room before he could. I would have loved it, but I can't depend on him for everything. As much as he wants to, I can't expect him to buy me everything, especially because I've been showered in gifts and tours my whole life.

 As much as he wants to, I can't expect him to buy me everything, especially because I've been showered in gifts and tours my whole life

I lay down the bed closet to the balcony and stare at the roof. I feel Harry lay next to me and turn the TV on to some bullshit fishing show that reminds me of my Dad. We'll stay in the room for the rest of the day and go out tomorrow into the city.

 We stay until the new year. 2025... We'll be 31 and Delilah will be 3 next year. Fuck, One Direction was right. The night does change fast. I feel like I'm rushing through time but I want it to slow done because I want to savor every fun moment I have with my family before we get too old. 

Some people race though life to get to the interesting part that they get to enjoy the small moments, the little parts of a day that make it unique. The small jokes, laughs and conversations that make everything feel OK. I value my moments with Harry, especially since he's so busy all the time working on music that they become rare. 

Night falls and August and Lilah have gone to sleep as it's close to midnight now. Harry and I sit on balcony, staring at the water and city lights. Faint sounds of honking and voices below us and it reminds me of the balcony I had living with Jack, but I push those thoughts from my head. We talk for a while, bringing up good memories of places we have been together. 

"We've been all over the world Harry" I laugh and stare at him. He looks so beautiful staring at the sky line and the lights reflecting in his eyes, so I tell him that. 

His cheeks turn I faint pink and he turns back to me. "Thanks, and yeah... everywhere" he smiles slightly "There is no better person I'd like to see the world with"

"There's no other celebrity I'd have as my soulmate" I tell him "Not even Taylor Swift" and he laughs. I've met her once and she was the sweetest girl ever. I've got her number too and she often checks u on us. Not many people can say that and it makes me love my life with Harry even more.