Forty Four ; Twin Flames

"Right, What do you want?" He sighs, leaning forward and resting his head on his hands and elbows in his lap and staring at me with a small smile.

"Who said I wanted anything?" I smile back at him and uncross my legs, leaning closer to him as well.  

"When you look at me like that you want something" He clasps his hands together in front of him "So? Dinner? Take your make your off? Walk the dog?"

"Harry...I want you to play the guitar" I say over the top of him, gesturing to the guitar on the table in front of us. 

"Knew you wanted something" He says with a grin. He reaches over and pulls the guitar onto his lap. 

"What song do you want?" He asks, shuffling on the couch to get himself comfortable to play.

"Any"  I answer, shrugging my shoulders. I haven't heard him play and sing for weeks.   

"I don't like it when you do that" He laughs "I'm too indecisive, you gotta pick one"

"Fine" I think for a second "Cherry" I finally answer and I listen to him start to play it softly. Matilda pricks her ears up at the sound and comes over to us, sitting between my legs on the floor and I rub her back. 

"You sing it" He says, looking up at me with a smile.

"Me?" I laugh and shake my head "Last time I checked singing was your job, Harry Styles"

"Come on" He says smiling and keeps playing "I haven't heard you sing in ages, almost forgot you could"

"That's because I don't anymore" I say, shrugging my shoulders again. It's true, I rarely sing in front of people, it's something I've kept to myself ever since my failed X-Factor audition years ago. 

"Please" He says "Just a little bit, You have a beautiful voice Ave, I don't get to hear it enough"   

"OK" I finally agree and a smile appears on his face again, a kind of satisfied smile after he finally got his way. "Don't expect anything good, though" I add. 

He nods his head and I take a deep breathe.

"Don't you call him baby" I sing, so quietly that it can barley be heard over his guitar "We're not talking lately" 

He smiles and mouths louder and I sigh. 

"Don't you call him what you used to call me" I sing, a little louder. It's not the best I've sung but it's been a long time since I've actually tried, or cared if I sounded good. "I, I confess, I can tell that you were at your best"  I sing louder when I see his face light up at the sound of my voice, and honestly I'm loving it too. 

"I'm selfish so I'm hating it" I sing and keeps playing but joins in softly and I watch his hands playing so I don't get too nervous watching his face. 

"I notice that" We sing softly together "There's a piece of you in how I dress, take it as a compliment" 

"Don't you call him baby" He stops singing to hear me better and I feel the confidence rush back to me "We're not talking lately, don't you call him what you used to call me" 

I look from the guitar and up at him and he nods his head. Keep going.  I listen to him play for a minute before I continue. 

"I, I just miss" I'm really enjoying myself now, I feel electric as I continue "I just miss your accent and you're friends, did you know I still talk to them?"