Fifty ; two ghosts

(this chapter is not meant to exploit what H went through, this is a interpretation based off songs and information I gathered I don't know how he was feeling, but I can imagine he wouldn't have enjoyed it... Also 50? Damn, anyway enjoy this low key sad chapter and I promise it will be wholesome after this...for a while and upon re-editing I regret making two ghosts but them but I didn't want to change anything - P x)

"So what's Ariana Grande like?" I ask curiously. I've been annoying Harry for the past half hour about how other celebrities really are, it's shocking sometimes. The people you thought would be really kind and caring are bitches and arrogant. 

I guess everyone wears some kind of mask in public. 

"Super nice" He smiles lightly "Gave her a song years ago"

"Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart?" I ask, even though I know the answer,  and he nods his head. "Sing it, Harry" 

"I haven't sung it in years" He chuckles softly. 

I stand up and walk off to his bedroom, returning with his guitar and placing it in his lap. It's a beautiful song, and it made me cry hearing him sing it live in 2018. I miss touring, but he said he wasn't going to do anymore for a while and if he did I wouldn't be able to come with a baby. 

"Right now?" He asks shuffles on the couch. I sit opposite to him and nod my head.

"I love your voice" I say gently "Please"

He smiles at me and pulls his sleeves up to his elbow and his soft playing feels the air and I relax into the couch with the calming sound in my ears. 

"I don't ever ask you where you've been and I don't feel the feel the need to know you're with" I listen to the emotion in his voice and close my eyes.  "I can't even think straight but I can tell you were just with her, and I'll still be your fool, cause I'm a fool you"

I rest my head on my hand a listen to him sing the chorus, it's sad, heart breaking almost to think what he must have been feeling when he wrote this. We've never talked about but I think tonight will be a good time to open up to each other about what we both went through during that time, after he's finished of course. 

I open my eyes and watch his face sing "I don't ever tell you how I really feel cause I can't find the words to say what I mean and nothings ever easy that's what they say. I know I'm not your only but I still be your fool, cause I'm a fool for you"  

I pat Matilda between my legs and we both silently listen as his voice echoes through the house as he sings the second chorus and tears threaten to leave my eyes. The part that always breaks me is coming up and I close my eyes again, letting a tear run down my cheek, not bothering to wipe it. 

"I know I'm not your only but at least I'm one. I heard a little love is better than none" He sings quietly, watching the dog lay down between my feet. Ouch, that hurt. Harry finishes the song and puts the guitar back in his room, when he comes back I'm nearly crying. 

"What's wrong?" He sits next to me and I shake my head. 

"You wrote a lot of sad songs during that time" I choke out and he grabs my hand "Do you want to talk about it?"

He thinks for a second and says "I feel like most our conversations like this happen at 1 am laying in the dark, so can you stay tonight?" 

"Of course, H" I stand up and wipe my eyes, heading into the kitchen to take a breath.