Forty Eight ; Confetti

(Sorry it's a bit shit! I'm not great at writing about events or parties, but hope you enjoy some of the cute moments in here- P) 

I look at myself in the mirror. My brown hair is curled and I've got simple but pretty make up on and a tight light pink dress that makes my bump stand out. I mean, it is a baby shower it's kind of the whole point of why everyone is here. Harry bought the dress for me, it's short with little flowers. Of course he picked out pink. I put on the necklace Harry bought me for my birthday earlier this year and check the time. People might already be here. 

The door opens and August comes in, looking baffled and wearing a blue shirt and black jeans "the other 4 members of One Direction are here?"

"Of course they would be" I laugh and he checks himself in the mirror next to me, brushing out the crinkles in his jeans and fixing his hair.

"Who else famous is in my backyard?" He asks

"Simon Cowell" I say, holding back my laugh. 

"WHAT?" He jumps back. 

"I'm kidding, babe" I say laughing at his reaction. "No one, just family and the boys and their girlfriends" 

I kiss him quickly and make my way down the stairs and towards the backyard. An Irish accent catches me off guard and I find myself standing in front of Niall Horan. 

"Hi, Avery" Niall grins and hugs me gently "You look great" 

"Thanks Ni" I say and look around at what we decorated. It's the first time I've seen the backyard ready for a gathering since we moved in. 

Pink and blue balloons are scattered everywhere and 2 long white tables and chairs sit on the grass. There aren't many people here yet but I spot Liam talking to my mother. August is still setting small thinks up like hanging up streamers and bringing out food for the guests arriving shortly. It's just like a movie, only it's real and I'm actually having a baby shower and in 2 months will actually have a baby. 

I'm talking to Niall when I feel gentle arms on my shoulders and I turn to see Harry in a pink suit holding a glass

I'm talking to Niall when I feel gentle arms on my shoulders and I turn to see Harry in a pink suit holding a glass. "You look beautiful" He grins at me and kisses me on the cheek. 

"That's cute" Niall says with a chuckle, I had forgotten he was there from the excitement of seeing Harry dressed up in my favorite suit, pink with flowers on the jacket and a white shirt. I see why he wanted me to wear pink, we nearly match. 

Harry let's go of me and hugs Niall and I leave them to talk, more people are here now and I'm being hugged and congratulated every step I take on my way over to Liam and Louis. 

"Avery!" Louis yells when he sees me and hugs me, his hug is one of the only ones I actually wanted "Good to see you again, El couldn't make it, but I'm here!"