seventy eight ; Best Song Ever

(A little long sorry but I love this one)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

We all cheer when Harry walks through the door, causing him to jump back and and swear under his breath. 

"Don't scare me like that" He chuckles, only looking at me so I gesture to the men standing behind me and he practically jumps with joy.  

"No fucking way!" He closes his front door quickly with an excited smile "Niall?"

He knew Louis was coming, but he had no idea that Niall Horan would be rocking up to his 35th birthday. 

35... shit we are growing up really fast. I turn 35 as well next month and it's tripping me out how much time has flown. I've known these boys for 19 years now. Only Louis knew about what happened and he promised not to bring it up, especially on Harry's birthday, but I did receive a long hug from him. I don't want to reminded about how I should be having a baby right now. 

"Hey!" Niall greets him with a thick Irish accent and a hug "Happy birthday mate" 

"Thank you" Harry says, still a little surprised and rubbing his head. 

"Happy birthday, H" August hugs him as well, followed by Louis and then me. 

"I made cake" I tell him when he finally lets go of me and his eyes light up 

"What flavor?" He whispers and I shake my head with a small smile

"You'll see" 

"and then I said to her, 'Angelina I want to, I really really want to" 

Louis is standing on the table with a drink in his hand and the other out in front of him as he drunkenly quotes his Best Song Ever lines with Niall, who is just as drunk. August went home, he doesn't do drunken nights and would rather be hanging out with his daughter. 

"But what about Brad?" Niall asks, trying to make his voice deep but bursting out in giggles instead, which causes Louis to break character. 

"Niall, for fuck sake!" He sighs and then continues the lines and I pretend I don't have them memorized since the video came out. I still have the selfies Harry sent me of him dressed as Marcel saved. 

"Brad's like a son to me" Louis says, going back to the deep voice he was using before. 

"You're a good man" Niall says his line, trying to compose himself but doing a horrible job. 

"I know I know" Louis jumps down off the table and looks to the door "Come in!" 

There's silence, then Harry pipes up from the couch next to me. 

"We don't have Zayn" He mumbles, looking between them both. For someones who is having their birthday, he doesn't seem very excited. I plan on changing that. 

"I'll be Zayn's part" I suggest, which gets me an eyebrow raise from Harry and a small smile. 

"Well then, you gonna bring back Marcel, Harry?" Louis asks and Harry chuckles

"Have to get a few more drinks into me before that" He holds up his half empty one and Niall runs off, returning with 3 more and placing them on the table Louis was standing on in front of us. 

"Come onnn" Niall encourages with a grin "It's your birthday man" 

"I hate you all" Harry sighs and takes another sip "Ave?"