ninety four ; world

(We love a bit of time travelling)

By Delilah's 8th birthday, he had told all his friends and crew about the tour. I told my mother at the birthday party, who was supportive but ultimately nervous for Harry. We all were, including Harry's mother who I talked to a few days after Delilah's birthday. She said she was going to miss us, but she knows this is what her son needs. 

Delilah was more than keen to go on tour with us, telling everyone at her birthday party the plan. She couldn't wait to see all these amazing places we were going and watch Harry perform. 

Christmas was bitter sweet with the boys. Exchanging small gifts and a few drinks in toast of Louis, who I'm certain would be so happy to see us still holding on. There was pat on the backs, laughs and memories made. I took a few photos and watched Delilah talk with the boys kids. 

I love my family, obviously my blood one but this huge one with all the boys and their wives. It surprised Harry how many people came to support us, and I think spending that needed time with his best friends helped him. 

After Christmas it was New Year, which we decided was extra special because our new years resolution was to get better, like a fresh start. This was gong to be our year, we were going to tour and he had an album coming out after we got home. But the fans don't know that, they don't even know about the tour. It's being announced 2 months before we leave, so like an exclusive thing with 1 show in every city. If you miss it, you miss it there's no more shows there. 

Harry's birthday was incredible but once again bitter sweet. I gifted him a few suits I wanted to see him wear and he promised he would perform in them. It was a quiet day, no party or drinking like we would have. I can't seem to find the stamina to get drunk anymore, guess I'm getting old. 

Which was once again confirmed when I turned 38. Which made me feel really old, especially when Harry still looks fucking good and I'm finding grey hairs every now and then. My birthday was OK, because 1 week later Harry announced the tour, which was starting the day after Louis' death anniversary. Is that what you call it? Death anniversary? Oh well, 1 year and 1 day since he died. 

And that day rolled around pretty quickly, because all the bags are packed and it's the last day we have at home before we leave. We were going to do Europe, USA and then Australia, with the final shows being in England. Like a loop or something. 

Niall came up to say goodbye and wish us luck after I dropped Daisy off at my mothers for the 5 and a half months we would be away. She promised to send us pictures everyday and keep us updated with what was going on back home. 

Niall sits in the chair next to Harry, deep in conversation and I make sure everything is packed. Harry stylist has gone mental, but in a good way. Over the moon when they found out about the tour, buying and making suits and jackets for him. Probably some of his most extravagant ones yet but he wanted people to remember it. Trust me, they will. I certainty will. 

"So, nervous?" Niall asks Harry who shakes his head. 

"A little, but I'll be alright" He says, a slight hint of worry in his tone that Niall doesn't seem to pick up on, but I did. 

"You'll be right" I remind him "You've done this many, many times before"

"Remember how nervous you were when the band first started?" Niall recalls and I nod my head, I remember it. "Well, now look at you. Fucking suits and stage lights and the whole thing, you're gonna kill it mate" 

Harry gives him a small thanking nod. 

When Niall leaves we got to bed early and I lay with August, still unable to comprehend the day has finally come and we are actually touring. Maybe for the last time or maybe Harry will fall in love with it again. Who knows with him.