preface

Hello loves!

Hello loves!

Ok- before the story begins... allow us to introduce ourselves!

Hi! So i'm Pippy, and I'm co-writing this story with Elle. This came about when we were talking  about the type of fanfiction we like and I mentioned that smut and romance makes me a little bit uncomfortable and how I would LOVE to read a story were you are just friends with the characters. So me and Elle decided we would write one! I am very new to writing fan fictions but hopefully as the story goes on I will get better! 

G'day, I am Elle! Some of you may know me from the Marvel fics I have posted on here from my old fan account on instagram (that I shared with another friend of mine). Allow me to say that I have grown a lot as a writer since those days, so it should hopefully be a lot less cringe than those ones hahaha. Nonetheless, Pippy and I are putting a lot of effort into this story, so hopefully you all like it as much as we do.

Obviously, you are going to see a slight difference in writing style as you go through the story, we notice it too don't worry! Hopefully it is minor enough for you too ignore aha! 

Edit: the writing starts fairly basic and fucking cringe tbh  (sorry I was new to writing then haha) but I promise as the book progresses you can see clear improvement and new concepts and I wrote the majority of this book. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it- Pippy

This Story is about Avery and Harry- who are platonic soul mates- and the best and worst moments of their lifelong friendship with music, love and friendship. 

Please remember that this story is about friendship and platonic love, there is nothing sexual or romantic in this story, but there are some mature themes. With all that being said, we both hope you enjoy reading Moments!

feel free to leave comments or votes or whatever! We love opinions and seeing what people think of our work :) 

Elle & Pippy xo

STORY STARTED: JULY 10TH, 2020